Demarini CS

Basehitter76

NC on 3!!!!!
Once again they do not cease to amaze me...

Spoke to a Molly (sounds cute even with the cold) & I have 3 bats for returns..

Stadium, J2U, One 1.20

My son plays baseball and i asked her what are the chances of me getting a baseball bat as return??? She said due to the cost of all bats your chances are great my choice of any bat.. long story short my son is getting a CF5 as return for my One 1.20.

chazerous

I don't remember who I talked to, but several of them sounds attractive. ill have to take my bino's and wait by the office to make sure, ill report back!

addicted2bats

the hotter they sound, the uglier they are....there is a reason why they answer phones and not work at Hooters or something of the sort

DeeMo28

Addicted to Softballfans
the hotter they sound, the uglier they are....there is a reason why they answer phones and not work at Hooters or something of the sort

Im gonna go with hotties that love the game and hit 400' shots and are super supportive of their spouses that play the game:D

iowa_kid

Manager
The demar guru looked up Molly and found her on FB.. He told me gtg for sure.. But I never saw any pics to support

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
pssh+i+can+do+that+_93d2b62fc5043ed65d0fb1cdd41ba9ef.jpg

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The demar guru looked up Molly and found her on FB.. He told me gtg for sure.. But I never saw any pics to support

Another disappointing Factory Hitter. :D

I must say my last experience with them was much better.