Demarini Customer Service FTW!

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
I just had to share my excitement and pleasure in dealing with Demarini warranty returns.

I called them last Wednesday to get an RA for a broken J3. I shipped it to them the same day and they received it on Friday. Monday evening my new Fu Dawg shows up. Hows that for a quick turnaround. :eek:

015reddog

Certified Slacker
I just had to share my excitement and pleasure in dealing with Demarini warranty returns.

I called them last Wednesday to get an RA for a broken J3. I shipped it to them the same day and they received it on Friday. Monday evening my new Fu Dawg shows up. Hows that for a quick turnaround. :eek:

PDQ! Good for you!

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans

How did you break a J3 already? I put 600 swings on mine with stadium balls in cool weather and still would have passed for NOW.

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
How did you break a J3 already? I put 600 swings on mine with stadium balls in cool weather and still would have passed for NOW.

I am a masher, don't you know!?

Honestly I was really shocked. It probably had around 500-600 hits and never really opened up. Then it got hot for like 5 hits and boom! Was using mostly evil BP balls and 44/400s

elicarter

In your opinion what does the J3U swing like? Whats it comparable to?

Very soft and flexy. I never swung a bat like it. I didn't like it because it gave no response at all how well you hit it. You would feel like you hit it like poop and the ball would clear the fence. Or you square it up and it goes coed line.