Demarini Dirty

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
Was great watching them this weekend and they clearly have the best uniforms in conference.

Was anybody else surprised to see the majority of the team swinging the new 13" stadium rather than the CL22? I would have guessed the opposite would happen.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Was great watching them this weekend and they clearly have the best uniforms in conference.

Was anybody else surprised to see the majority of the team swinging the new 13" stadium rather than the CL22? I would have guessed the opposite would happen.

probably an easier transition from the S2 to the 2.1 rather than swinging a completely different bat in the CL22....;)

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
A lot of talk about the CL22 rightfully so... But the S2.1 will be the sleeper utrip bat. Bats got massive sweetspot

Big_Papi28

Insane Dedication to Performance #WHPH
Dirty i think will always have the loudest jerseys out there with the lime green cant get much brighter then that and to just throw a big D on the front doesnt get any better looking then that.

Leadoff5

Banned User
A lot of talk about the CL22 rightfully so... But the S2.1 will be the sleeper utrip bat. Bats got massive sweetspot

My thoughts exactly.. My 2.1 feels way better than the cl22 does.. Put about 100-125 swings on each this morning

JPG

Lefty
CL22 endloaded talk.

I've been swinging the legend for years and had no problem swinging a new CL22 in a 2 day tournament this weekend. I am not an endloaded like person because I enjoy spraying all over in the lead off spot. My 27oz feels balanced like a legend and weighs in at 26.5 with a tapered handle and thin medical taping. I'm picking up 2 more and am looking to swing this bat tell a new stamp comes out or a legend 2 comes out. CL22 is gtg game ready.

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
These guys can mash with anything. I didn't think the end load was that aggressive that it would take a lot to get used to. Even some of the other big hitters (besides Dale and CL) were swinging the 13"

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans

most of the guys on dirty swung 13" barrels last year and we just got the new sticks to the team, my guess going fwd you will see both models used about 50/50. It doesnt really matter both sticks are good lol

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
most of the guys on dirty swung 13" barrels last year and we just got the new sticks to the team, my guess going fwd you will see both models used about 50/50. It doesnt really matter both sticks are good lol

I love the way the CL22 feels and looking forward to swing the 13" I just hope those couple of paints issues thus far are the exception not the norm

JPG

Lefty

Well said. If you put a Demarini sticker on a broom stick even that will hit.