DeMarini Flipper Aftermath Update - Good News!

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
Good news ...

ASA has agreed to hold the same compression figure and test protocol for the Flipper Aftermath as they did on the Flipper: preload of 500psi and must reach 1050psi. What this means is that the Flipper Aftermath is about as hot as legally allowed!

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Softball...nt/Non-Linear-Bat-Compression-Thresholds.aspx

Better News ...

They are scheduled to ship to us this week! We will ship all preorders same day the bats arrive to us. If you have not yet preordered remember this is a limited edition bat and only 2,000 are being produced so PM me or call us to get on the preorder while they last.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I know a lot of people are waiting for theirs...has anyone called when next shipment will go out? I ordered 6/21. Was told 2nd week of July when I placed the order.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Ordered mine 6/14... nothing yet have called couple times and they just keep saying they ship same day they arrive in the order they were ordered.

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
We do not receive any update per se. We get shipments daily from DeMarini and many other vendors and the same day they arrive we will ship them out:)