Demarini legacy

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I'm still waiting to hear a Legend lover swing one and profess his undying love for his new favorite stick.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I have a 28 normally swing 27's end loaded so I went up, breaking in nicely not as balanced as I thought, thought it might be like a mercy, closer to a true one, will be a nice bat that hits any ball well and should be durable no paint cracks on mine or any of my futures, I never swung a legend so I couldn't compare

GTIDUDE

Star Player
Its a good stick. I have a 27 oz. And it swings nicely and has good pop. It feels more mid loaded to me than balanced IMO. I still perfer to swing my futures. I hit a mix of .52 and 44 asa balls. It feels identical to the future when you hit the ball, i guess it is just a balanced future. The legacy has slowly turned into a team bat, they like it more than me. My teammates has put down their mercy, cluggy anfd future to swing this bat. Im realizing quickly that i dont like sharing, everytime i see the bat thrown. Overall great stick and highly recomend it if you like a good mid load/ balance bat.

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Dont have much of a review yet because we are hitting .52/300 in league, and there is pretty much zero feedback when you hit these balls. Hard to tell how good a bat is when you are hitting rolled up socks. My Legacy was crushing .44/375s though.

Cali_4sb

Coach
I had the chance to swing a teammates 27oz. To me, I say it swings like a balanced future. Crushes the 44/275's lexum's we use. On crisp nights ( 60-70 degrees in CA) haha the 300's feels good coming off of it. It had great exit speed, pop was there after 100+ hits. My buddy never BPed his legacy, just game hits. Definitely a good bakanced bat. If you guys like bats with minimal flex in the handle the legacy and future is where its at.

badluckg

Addicted to Softballfans
I would have to agree that this is a very nice bat and is a balanced Future. I had switched to Easton for a long time after having my OG Juggy for a while and yes even tried out Monsta. However, I swung my buddy's Future last year liked the feel except I like a more balanced feel. When I saw the Legacy I ordered one and it has became my gamer in a hurry. I like the one piece feel to me. It hits the 44s well and in the cold weather it crushes the 52s as well. Can't wait to see what happens when its broken in.

NoNameJames

Star Player
Would the Legacy be comparable to a True One in regards to performance? I am aware the specs are different, but curious about performance. I already have a True One and I haven't swung the Legacy yet.