For Sale Demarini Mercy 26oz Minty

pgutierrez40

Addicted to Softballfans
Minty Demarini Mercy 26oz with valid receipt dated earlier this month. 5 total swings, so it's in mint condition....$230 gifted or you pay the fees...NO TRADES unless it's a 2 for 1....I can add pics, but do I really have to??????

DemPhenom

you're the idiot that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're." You are also the idiot that made this sig worthy comment:

Originally Posted by Balls Deeper
I get the rules about no NIW "New In Wrapper" sales. Can you show me anywhere in the rules that says you can't sell Used In Wrapper?

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
you're the idiot that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're." You are also the idiot that made this sig worthy comment:

Originally Posted by Balls Deeper
I get the rules about no NIW "New In Wrapper" sales. Can you show me anywhere in the rules that says you can't sell Used In Wrapper?

Sorry Miss English *****, but can you explain to me the definition of a used bat? And can you also give me the definition of a niw bat?

While your getting those definitions read my sig worthy comment and understand there is logic in it. Okay now you can have a nice day.

DemPhenom

Sorry Miss English *****, but can you explain to me the definition of a used bat? And can you also give me the definition of a niw bat?

While your getting those definitions read my sig worthy comment and understand there is logic in it. Okay now you can have a nice day.

IJS if you're going to call someone stupid make sure your spelling/grammar is correct.