Demarini Noob Question - Fu Dawg vs. True One

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Can anyone speak to the difference between these 2 bats? Endload the same? - 28oz if it matters? Does 1 perform better than the other? Durability about the same? Etc...

Any info is appreciated!!!!

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Basically the same line of questioning from another guy like 2 minutes after I made this thread...

True The one?
Saw some good reviews and videos, then I started to see some negative stuff. Multiple people disliking it and reviews on ******** or something similar were really low.

I was told it's like the FU Dawg and similar in durability etc.

Hitting the old .44 balls so need a durable bat but don't want to spend ~$200 on a log when similar prices are on "hotter" bats?

Any real reviews from you guys on the 2014 True The one?

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
The One is more balanced and is sometimes coming in light. Buddy got a 27 that weighs 26.2 with grip. Takes about 100 hits to open up as compared to around 300 with the Fu. The Fu has an endload to the bat, nothing major but there, at least in the 27. I like the feel of the Fu better but the ball comes off both well once broken in. They are both durable in my experience. I would say it's a coin flip on which one performs better.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
Put the work in with the Fu and it will reward you with a fire stick. Trust me, Broke it in with 44/400s and now it smokes the 52's like top tier stick!

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Put the work in with the Fu and it will reward you with a fire stick. Trust me, Broke it in with 44/400s and now it smokes the 52's like top tier stick!

I agree with you but mine broke. Probably a fluke deal but the WR I will get is a true one. Thanks for the info Eeyore.