demo club

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
Hey guys. I'm thinking of starting a demo club for Combat. This would allow you to test a bat before you buy it. Email me for details if you have interest to join. [email protected]

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
I'm trying to get feed back how long does one need to demo a bat before sending off to next member. The idea and concept is to convert more people to swing Combat.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
i can have 5 members try one out for a bp sesh on a sunday and get it moved off the following monday...plus video!

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
That would be awesome all we need is about 15 to 20 demos going to start with Derby Boy and Portent then Rogowski and then the Bryce

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
Got about 5 people right now I will start ball go far cause is closer then TX Switchman and so forth as colder weather guys aren't playing right now. You guys figure how to collect freight from each other.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
Got about 5 people right now I will start ball go far cause is closer then TX Switchman and so forth as colder weather guys aren't playing right now. You guys figure how to collect freight from each other.

no prob, i just did some bp break in for txswitchman.