Derby Boys DBSP8 Review

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
Get this yellow beast. Hot out of the wrapper... This is the plague on steroids...

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
I like it also, off the middle it hits good. What I am finding is that newer construction bats like the DBSP8, LEGENDS & Avarice G4 all have a terrible vibration when you miss hit down the end of the barrel. Not as forgiving as the older DBSP6, PORSP1 etc .

Off the middle the DBSP8 hits hard, sounds good and feels good. Has a bit of Junk in the trunk.

ck1

The Madness
Some guys here have them and they are silly from cut 1. The only problem is the heavy tracking after only 20 cuts and they didn't pass testing in less than 100. We shall see on durability. Fun bat to swing though.

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
Guys,

If you take a lot of bp with Rock 44/525, HIT CAGE BOMBS (LOL), this is not your bat. Get the Portent PG3SP4 or the Wanted WG3SP7. The DBSP8 is more for us league guys who needs a little help getting it through the infield or getting it over 301.... I don't like using my gamers for BP. If you use this thing as gamer strictly, it will last you full season.....

eric89074

Addicted to Softballfans
Happy to hear the DB is good again. I had the yellow DB and it was great. When it broke I had to get the green DB for a replacement and it's junk. Got a broken wanted I'm hoping to send it for the new DB.