Derby life roller bag

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure if they are out yet. I tried the buy now on the website last nite and it came back with an error website not found or something to that effect. I could order the backpack tho.

coop14

Derby ******
I have been traveling with the Derby life backpack and roller bag for three months. Somehow I ended up with the samples, not sure how :) ... Love them both. Back pack is awesome .... Expandable ... I pad/ I pod holder.

I can get 8 bats in the roller bag ... Great wheels .... Really happy with the way both came out and have held up.

Don't think anybody will be upset. In fact I think they will be in love.

Derby tested and Derby approved.

mcgee31

Combat Sports
Bags have arrived, the website is still being worked on to get orders processed :)

Agreed with what Coop says, both are very good bags and will be liked.

shanko

Addicted to Softballfans
Good to hear. I also didn't see the Wanted ASA on the web. Would like to know the difference betweeen the 275 and ASA. I assume 275 for the 275/300 balls and ASA for the 44/375?

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
Good to hear. I also didn't see the Wanted ASA on the web. Would like to know the difference betweeen the 275 and ASA. I assume 275 for the 275/300 balls and ASA for the 44/375?

The Asa is for the 52/300 balls and only has the Asa stamp. The 275 has all 1.20bpf stamps and is designed for those balls exclusively. The regular wanted is designed for the harder balls.

If you Asa league will still use the older balls (44/375) next year then stick with the older bats.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Asa is for the 52/300 balls and only has the Asa stamp. The 275 has all 1.20bpf stamps and is designed for those balls exclusively. The regular wanted is designed for the harder balls.

If you Asa league will still use the older balls (44/375) next year then stick with the older bats.

I just noticed the 275s have ISA and ISF on them. Are they switching the 275 balls that you know of?

rjp217

Beer Me
Damn, looks nice! Kind of wish I needed one. I'd like to see more pics than what's provided on the site.

n8ss03

ive got it its not really a t handle though. And dont ask why I thought he was talking about the bat lol

Pitcher#47

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, I was talking about the handle from the bag like the Combat roller from last year. The expandable handle looked really nice so you don't have to lean over to pull it.