Need Help derek greer struck again

didnt do all my home work and i got kicked in the nutts..... i didnt find out until after i got shafted about derek greer and his old ways as having multiple accounts and screwing people over... we shipped same day and he got my bat a scn16bh i was supposed to get a 2013 titan but i got an empty box not damaged at all and had a clean tape job

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Was there a sticker or stamp on it saying it was empty or delivered with missing contents? Is there a sticker from a hub showing the weight?

i kno rcsd.. this one timie ive been extremely busy to do an in detail search and i got shafted.. and p17 on the box theres the conformation sticker and i was thinking.. since he put a trcking number on it can i call his post office and see what they have in there system as info on the package

The Rain Maker

Addicted to Softballfans
Man this stuff drives me crazy. People like this ruin this board, which should be a great tool for all of us. I would definitely file a claim with the P.O. They will do an investigation, and see if others have made complaints from his address or name. The more initiative you take, the harder it will be for him to swindle another board member.

Joker

any non member can see the first post of any thread except for the lounge. so if a bad dealer douchebag like this wants to come on without his screen name he can and see your phone number or email if you put it in the first post. best not to put your phone number or email in that first post. odds are they won't block the marketplace from non members

this how its done

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Post in here what you posted in the other thread about the weight. Maybe a mod should delete the other one or merge them

i callled the po the moron shipped from and give them the tracking number and the fellow there said the shipping weight was 7ozs.. also called the.local pd and was told the guy that handled the past cases from mr greers habits was off for the week in some trainng and the lady is giving him.my number to contact me .. hopefully gets resolved.. also the.assclown is changing attitude now that i told him the shipping weight was 7ozs... he lames his.wife.shipped bats out for a couple deals.and she swears she didnt mess it up.. well that comes down to do ur own dutys dnt.rely on.someone else..

DeeMo28

Addicted to Softballfans
if his wife truely screwed up he should have owned up and sent your bat out that same day he admitted to it. he sounds like a piece of fecal matter to me.