Descisions descisions.....who gets the grip??

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Was at PIAS last night and they had some good looking Lizard Skin black/silver grip in.......only one. So I grabbed it for my Juggy. Noting wrong with the stock grip, I love it just thought I might try it out.

But then I realized it also looks good on the Future which my Dad uses.......which one should get it? Or should I do a halfsies and do them both???

Please note, the grip isn't installed on either, just wrapped over the stock grips is why it looks funny. I kinda wish they had a black/blue for the Future, but I looked online and they don't

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I really like the grips on the Juggy, I think they are the same as the J3a. I know they're the same as the AM...

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Was at PIAS last night and they had some good looking Lizard Skin black/silver grip in.......only one. So I grabbed it for my Juggy. Noting wrong with the stock grip, I love it just thought I might try it out.

But then I realized it also looks good on the Future which my Dad uses.......which one should get it? Or should I do a halfsies and do them both???

Please note, the grip isn't installed on either, just wrapped over the stock grips is why it looks funny. I kinda wish they had a black/blue for the Future, but I looked online and they don't

Only use a little more than half since Lizard Grips are so long and going up too high looks lame :thumb:

Dual color black/gray = JUGGY
Royal blue = F4T4RE

SBG SHREK

Coach
Triplets!!!

image_zpse342565f.jpg