DFW BP Thread

Dallusglockin

BP All-Star
We've been posting in the free agent thread so I made an executive decision to make a new thread dedicated to BP sessions around DFW.

So post up any info of BP sessions!

:bigok:

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm thinking same place and everything in Carrollton. If it's as cold as it says it will be though, I may cancel - I don't wanna break any bats. May move it inside to Dbat.

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
We doing it again this wknd? Move it earlier to 11am?
Some of U will need it since NTX Winter Worlds coming up?:)

Jroby9

The Kid
Qoheleth52 told me he was thinking about hitting in Little Elm this afternoon. Wish I could attend.

SLOOPY

Addicted to Softballfans
Groesbeck. I'd drive an hour or so but that's two hours and about 15 minutes away.

jward33

Thanx to all the guys out in Little Elm for letting hit with them today. It was fun, i look forward to the next time.

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^ a good time was had by all, cya next time. FYI winter league starts up out there next Sunday in the early afternoon.

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
If we don't get to 50 one game I will be disappointed, depends on the other team really. Think we are going to keep a book this season.

Jroby9

The Kid
If we don't get to 50 one game I will be disappointed, depends on the other team really. Think we are going to keep a book this season.
Nutra Suma Dragons! Haha. But all of our balls say NSB gonna have to bust out the sharpie!

I still think we should buy Hammers in a few weights and just everyone use those...

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
Nah, I'll pass on that. Though Devin does have a Hammer in his bag, the scarred up one he busted out the window of his wrecked truck with. I always told him he could still go yard with that ugly thing.