Diaz custom gloves

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like a new thread need be created........Not sure what happened to the last one do any questions or pics this is the place for it.....

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
IMG_20120927_211046.jpg

JP667

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish I could post a pic of my sons. But its the start of week 10 and still haven't got a email saying it been shipped. Kinda disappointed he might not even have it in time to play first game. Specially when it was order Dec 29th.

h00paholic

Manager
How far is your sons order from #394? Thats my order and the 8th will be 4weeks. Hope I dont got to wait nearly as long as you.

jthomas379

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered mine on Dec.15. Order 318 and can't get a response from them. I have no clue when I will receive mine.

JP667

Addicted to Softballfans
My order number is #336. I email got a run around answer the factory was closed for two week during Christmas for holiday. So if that's the case. What normally takes them 9 weeks to deliver will be 11 or longer. I guess

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered mine on Dec.15. Order 318 and can't get a response from them. I have no clue when I will receive mine.

I got confirmation that this order is almost complete they had a computer issue but you will be compensated for the extended time period........I will try to look into the other orders that are open.......but fellas its imperative that orders here is me as the rep because I have access to the orders and can look into time frames for guys......I will be back with answers

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
318 & 336 should be in the warehouse early next week......order 394 was placed feb.8 so we are still a few weeks out but i will try to keep an eye on it.........i apologize for the delay but we will make it right

jthomas379

Addicted to Softballfans
If u can get me an update on my order, that'd be cool. The guys at Diaz assured me that my glove would be in my hands this week. I have yet to receive an email or an update on any tracking info. I understand that their were some issues, but this Friday makes 3 months. This is getting a little crazy. They could have possibly made 2 custom gloves for me in this amount of time. Thanks

JP667

Addicted to Softballfans
If u can get me an update on my order, that'd be cool. The guys at Diaz assured me that my glove would be in my hands this week. I have yet to receive an email or an update on any tracking info. I understand that their were some issues, but this Friday makes 3 months. This is getting a little crazy. They could have possibly made 2 custom gloves for me in this amount of time. Thanks

Agreed!! I would have payed more from someone else to have been able to get it three to four weeks ago. I have learned my lesson for next time.

jthomas379

Addicted to Softballfans
I was just informed that the factory messed my glove up and a new one has to be made. I can not wait another 6-8 weeks. I need my glove in the next week or I need my money refunded and they don't half to worry about making me another 1. I don't think I am being unreasonable. I ordered it in December because I knew that I was gonna start playing ball in March.

SWORN*IN

Veteran
This is not good. We were looking into ordering everyone on the team a custome Diaz glove but you guys just help me make my choice. Thank you!

STAMBONE #31

Addicted to Softballfans
I was just informed that the factory messed my glove up and a new one has to be made. I can not wait another 6-8 weeks. I need my glove in the next week or I need my money refunded and they don't half to worry about making me another 1. I don't think I am being unreasonable. I ordered it in December because I knew that I was gonna start playing ball in March.

3 months? I just ordered custom from another place and my glove is down the block from my office at UPS. I will have it monday 5 weeks to the day I ordered it.

This is horrible man you should get a full refund so you can go grab a glove somwhere and start breaking it in to have it ready soon and if they want they should still make you a glove and send it to you at no charge.

STAMBONE #31

Addicted to Softballfans
This is not good. We were looking into ordering everyone on the team a custome Diaz glove but you guys just help me make my choice. Thank you!

I was considering getting one also but I decided to go another route.

Last edited:

jthomas379

Addicted to Softballfans
As of right now, they have no idea when my glove will be done. They did offer me a $13 t-shirt for my trouble. Not what I was expecting when some other companies are guaranteeing delivery dates or u get the glove for free. So now softball is starting and I have no glove or a date to expect mine.

JP667

Addicted to Softballfans
It's for my daughter and was thinking I would have it by mid may.

Good Luck!! I ordered end of Dec. Hoping to get my sons in plenty of time for him to break it in and get some practice time with it. We are two weeks away from first game and can't believe I haven't received even a idea when it will get here. I guess its good he still has his Glovesmith to use. Go somewhere else to order a glove and pay a little more if you want it in a timely manner.

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
hey guys sorry i had a family situation that has taken up my time......i just got off the phine with fernando and i believe everyone is all set and things are back on track.....mog i sent you a pm you are all set

JP667

Addicted to Softballfans
12 week later it finally showed up. The lacing color is wrong was suppose to be yellow looks like tan to me. My sons happy with it. I'm not shouldn't take 12 weeks and have the wrong colored lacing. Been told by two different people I would get compensated for the delay. Haven't seen that yet either.
IMG_3124_zps56658070.jpg

Last edited:

STAMBONE #31

Addicted to Softballfans
12 week later it finally showed up. The lacing color is wrong was suppose to be yellow looks like tan to me. My sons happy with it. I'm not shouldn't take 12 weeks and have the wrong colored lacing. Been told by two different people I would get compensated for the delay. Haven't seen that yet either.
IMG_3124_zps56658070.jpg

You should do new unexpecting people a favor and post this in the BB section so people know of all the issues with them.
I almost bit glad I did more extensive research and decided against. that is tan lacing sucks you had to wait so long.

JP667

Addicted to Softballfans
You should do new unexpecting people a favor and post this in the BB section so people know of all the issues with them.
I almost bit glad I did more extensive research and decided against. that is tan lacing sucks you had to wait so long.

I was going to give them a chance to make it right before posting a BB. But they just sent me an email telling me that the lacing is yellow not tan. I guess both of us are color blind cause that is straight up natural tan lacing.

EVERYONE ELSE DON'T BUY ONE OF THESE GLOVES UNLESS YOU WANT IT WRONG AND TAKING 12 WEEKS TO GET!!