Diaz custom gloves

fdiaz13

Coach
OK, so ive logged on after a while, and see some issues going on here. Yes we did have a delay on gloves during xmas time that were pushed back. The glove lace is yellow not tan, im sure we are all aware that glove colors look different on every and each computer, certain cameras have better resolution etc. Now for the gentleman that isnt happy with his glove, we will gladly refund your payment if you need to send it back. set backs happen with any and every custom glove and all custom companies. yes we fell behind, and yes you feel that is not yellow, but it is our yellow. Any company will tell you that set backs can happen. That is why its on everyones FAQ page that shows that the turnaround times are typical but not guaranteed. And yes we will put our gloves up against anyones craftmanship.

jf2k4

<font color="#3300FF">Outstanding Good Dealer</fon
So your yellow lacing doesn't match your yellow piping?

Ddub

Manager
Can someone from Diaz tell me what the latest order# that shipped out was? Just want to ballpark how far away mine is.

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans
So your yellow lacing doesn't match your yellow piping?

No joke... I have seen the picture... With the differences in the "Yellow" on the piping vs lacing I greatly wonder if I order Blue lacing and piping if it will end up with the lacing blue and piping green....

grubd

Banned User
OK, so ive logged on after a while, and see some issues going on here. Yes we did have a delay on gloves during xmas time that were pushed back. The glove lace is yellow not tan, im sure we are all aware that glove colors look different on every and each computer, certain cameras have better resolution etc. Now for the gentleman that isnt happy with his glove, we will gladly refund your payment if you need to send it back. set backs happen with any and every custom glove and all custom companies. yes we fell behind, and yes you feel that is not yellow, but it is our yellow. Any company will tell you that set backs can happen. That is why its on everyones FAQ page that shows that the turnaround times are typical but not guaranteed. And yes we will put our gloves up against anyones craftmanship.

You don't actually believe what you write?

Yellow piping and mustard lacing just camera differences. We have had cameras that show quality color pictures since about 1989 now. This isn't 1960s Technicolor.

foos3

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone else having trouble getting ahold of the reps on here? I got a pm saying was glove was supposed to be at there wearhouse last wednesday and they would rush ship it to me. Ive sent several pm's about the status of my glove and if it was shipped and have yet to get a response or get the glove. And now I've got games this week and no glove to use. Not happy right now. I tried to not make this a public for everyone to see, but I feel this may be the only way to get this resolved or get a response.

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans
Diaz Facebook Page.

(951) 273-0733

Thats the facebook page for them and their number listed in their website. Might be your best bet to get a hold of them.... Kind of scary they are offering 20% off people ordering new gloves, but also openly admit they are running behind on orders.

foos3

Addicted to Softballfans
Diaz Facebook Page.

(951) 273-0733

Thats the facebook page for them and their number listed in their website. Might be your best bet to get a hold of them.... Kind of scary they are offering 20% off people ordering new gloves, but also openly admit they are running behind on orders.

Thanks for the info, hopefully calling will help

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
foos dub sorry i have been away but am trying to get the orders figured out. we were behind yes but was told we are just about caught up. i will talk with the owner regarding compensation for the delay.......i apologize for the wait.............my email is in my sig also please feel free to hit me up there as well.....................pms replied

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans

This was his response which doesn't make much sense at all... Yes we all do understand that monitors displays colors differently. However how is it possible the screen is displaying two colors you define as Yellow that are clearly different?

But he did say the OP can return the glove for a refund.

Ddub

Manager
Update:

Ordered two gloves on March 11th. Got the email that they shipped today. So about 7 weeks turnaround. Looks like they are getting things back on track! I will update again once gloves arrive.

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes after a rough patch we are getting back on track i apologize for not being on here much but life and family take up time......to those that have gloves arriving late(foose,fritz,moog) im looking into compensation for the issues.........please email me with any questions or issues i get those right away..........thanks for hanging with us as we grow

eric

foos3

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes after a rough patch we are getting back on track i apologize for not being on here much but life and family take up time......to those that have gloves arriving late(foose,fritz,moog) im looking into compensation for the issues.........please email me with any questions or issues i get those right away..........thanks for hanging with us as we grow

eric

I'm loving the glove, it's breaking in nice. Now wondering what you've come up with in terms of the compensation for the glove arriving late.

foos3

Addicted to Softballfans
I will talk to the owner this week and figure something out for you......

Well I've gotten this response from you a few times, and I never hear anything back. I'm not one to really complain, but I am someone that holds true to what I say and I expect the same in return. I was told I would get me glove in a certain amount of time and it took longer, so you said you would find a way to compensate me for how long it took. So what is the response from the owner? What should I be expecting?

drdark

Addicted to Softballfans
i ordered mine in like jan/feb cant remember exact and got it in like 4-5 weeks very satisfied with the whole process

almar

Extra Hitter
Just ordered a glove for my daughter in the teams colors. I hope it will turn out nice. Maybe more will follow.

almar

Extra Hitter
They now dropped $20,- and have a special fathers day 20% discount. A good time to get a new new glove for a very good price.