Buyer Beware Diaz Gloves

grubd

Banned User
That glove is big time ugly. Colors i see: royal blue, tar heel blue, yellow, and tan. Sue for the harassment you'll receive at league night! LOL ;)

Last edited:

JP667

Addicted to Softballfans
That glove is big time ugly. Colors i see: royal blue, tar heel blue, yellow, and tan. Sue for the harassment you'll receive at league night! LOL ;)

Its not that bad other than the two different colored yellows. Its actually royal blue, grey and the two different yellows. Which r suppose to be the same color. Plus its for my 11yr old son. He picked the colors.

JP667

Addicted to Softballfans
How much was the glove anyways?

$125

I have learned my lesson. Next time I order a glove it will be from someone else that the colors match. I'm not knocking the quality of the glove just that the colors do not matter. Its the colors my son wanted. If I send it back and get a refund it would have been how ever many weeks longer before he got a glove. He had already waited 13 weeks to get this one. He's 11yrs old has a glove with his name on it matching colors or not. How do you tell him sorry buddy we are sending it back cause the colors don't match. Live and learn. I have learned not to buy from Diaz.

STAMBONE #31

Addicted to Softballfans
$125

I have learned my lesson. Next time I order a glove it will be from someone else that the colors match. I'm not knocking the quality of the glove just that the colors do not matter. Its the colors my son wanted. If I send it back and get a refund it would have been how ever many weeks longer before he got a glove. He had already waited 13 weeks to get this one. He's 11yrs old has a glove with his name on it matching colors or not. How do you tell him sorry buddy we are sending it back cause the colors don't match. Live and learn. I have learned not to buy from Diaz.

You did the rite thing not sending it back it is for you son. No way you can explain it to him let him enjoy it. Also posting a BB was a good thing for people to know.