really
det
chick & sticks
rallies
got em

Last edited:

woopinstick

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be visiting my wife's family this weekend in Nipomo. If anyone needs a player for Saturday, let me know.

woopinstick

Addicted to Softballfans
Cool, maybe next time. I go up there maybe 5-7 times a year. Maybe I'll show up and see if I can pick up with any team.

ballbuster

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone need a player for Saturday. Live in SLO I will check back threw out the night. or call, 805-305-3353

ballbuster

Addicted to Softballfans
Really sucks. I was to play in Paso. They pulled out last minute. Took a day off to play. Now nothing. Thanks though.

I will even check my phone and this thread 7 or 8 am Saturday morning. Just in case. Jump in car and haul azz down take. Leave a message here or text or call. Might just load up the family and check it out anyway.

Last edited:

dmniterider

last batter
Really sucks. I was to play in Paso. They pulled out last minute. Took a day off to play. Now nothing. Thanks though.

I will even check my phone and this thread 7 or 8 am Saturday morning. Just in case. Jump in car and haul azz down take. Leave a message here or text or call. Might just load up the family and check it out anyway.

i texted robert.. told em i was interested in playing.. and that you guys were too.. he told me he'd text in monring or show up by 9 @ the fields.. send him a text too

ballbuster

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks d.I didn't think about that. I sent him a text. I guess I will just show up and play it by ear.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
So I wanna hear about which teams are legit and which can only win with dirty ****.......who won this?

woopinstick

Addicted to Softballfans
Big ups to Frank and Robert who were able to put me on a team from Fresno who were shorthanded this weekend. Although we didn't do great, it was fun playing with a group of good guys. This was my first time to Hagerman, and I got to say, it's a pretty nice complex. If only they'd allow alcohol there...just sayin'.