difference between USSSA DC41

billvp

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there any difference in performance between the white w/ red handle, white w/ black handle, and the black w/ black handle versions?

billvp

Addicted to Softballfans
try the miken section and the threads already about this

I saw that people said the white versions were the same, but don't see anything about the black/black versions, and I posted there already with no responses.

Btw, what happened to your post total, ya n00b?

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm debating if I should get the RI? I have an OG but I might sell it and get the RI.. What yall think?

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been swinging the 27oz Black Dc41.. I like it but it's heavy... But I like the knob and the endload... I heard the RI had a nice endload on it... Think I'm gonna get the RI...

yellowmein

BP on a Tee
The only major difference between my "OG" and reissue is the OG took me a couple hundred swings to get ready while my reissue took about 3 swings to open up. I have not had a chance to swing this years DC but im sure you wouldn't be disappointed with it.

Ballisttic

Star Player
I weighed a few of my bats. I use knobcuffs on all of them.
(Listed weight) ( Actual weight)
27oz reissue dc = 27.9oz
28oz freak 12 = 27.8oz
28oz reissue dc = 29.1oz
27oz black dc = 27.5oz
28oz asa freak black= 28.0oz

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
The only major difference between my "OG" and reissue is the OG took me a couple hundred swings to get ready while my reissue took about 3 swings to open up. I have not had a chance to swing this years DC but im sure you wouldn't be disappointed with it.

My OG took one swing for me to consider it game ready...and that one swing was in a game! :)

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
I weighed a few of my bats. I use knobcuffs on all of them.
(Listed weight) ( Actual weight)
27oz reissue dc = 27.9oz
28oz freak 12 = 27.8oz
28oz reissue dc = 29.1oz
27oz black dc = 27.5oz
28oz asa freak black= 28.0oz

Man, I haven't weighed mine, but I feel like those reissue dc41's are coming in heavy! My 26oz, feels like my other 2 piece white DC's that are 27's!!

Ballisttic

Star Player
Man, I haven't weighed mine, but I feel like those reissue dc41's are coming in heavy! My 26oz, feels like my other 2 piece white DC's that are 27's!!

I have a black U2 that stickers 28oz but actually weighs 30.1 and it dont hit near as good as my reissues or freak 12.

It seems miken has been all over the place with actual weights and the knobcuffs weigh .5

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got my RI Dc41... Definitely more EL than the OG... I'm good with that, can't wait to Bp it tonight.... Love the smaller knob on it...