Different 2014 The One?

hardhitten

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been looking around and ive come across 2 different 2014 The One, they look almost the same. One has a yellow asa stamp the other is the one ive been reading about the dual stamp. Is the asa only one real or a fake im confused lol. Plus the asa one im seeing says end load and i read the dual is balanced. Thanks, im just curious.

scott.MI

The Veteran
You have a model number or anything? There are a few The One Senior bats....but I don't think they have ASA stamps?

hardhitten

Addicted to Softballfans
Besides the senior bats. On the bay the black te one there is 2 different ones. One has yellow asa stamp and the duo has like black stamps

chazerous

How about an item number then, in not saying you're wrong, but you're the only one that's seen it so far.

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
/both are NIW Top is 27 oz bottom is 26 oz and I haven't seen a difference with the one I did swing before that was goosepimps

Last edited:

Woodi

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^ this is what it is. The bay bat with yellow asa stamp is not what you will get. That must have been some prerelease pics. The black 2014 one will look like the one above here