different material

mihklo

have had 2 different jersey orders through elite this year, and each came using a different material. one more of a silky feeling (kinda like underarmor) and the other more of a mocrofiber. is there a reason that they use one or the other?

1stbasefunky

Addicted to Softballfans
New fabric is good news. Our Full's last year were hot as hell! They looked great but not very comfortable in August heat and humidity.

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
We ran out of our normal material. The new one you got I'd custom and more expensive. It does breathe better in humid sticky communities. We didn't have a choice other than delay your order and that wouldn't have been a good choice...

FR20

<font color="#000080">Bleeding Blue</font>
We ran out of our normal material. The new one you got I'd custom and more expensive. It does breathe better in humid sticky communities. We didn't have a choice other than delay your order and that wouldn't have been a good choice...

Is this new material standard on all order now, or just temporary until you get more of the old fabric?

mihklo

Good insight. Thanks. Wasn't complaining just thought it was a lil odd. The new one does seem like it would breathe better.

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
does the new material fit the same/run the same (size wise) as the old fabric????

Yes its the same size run because we use the same templates..Although IMO the old material was a little more stretchy I have both and the new seems to breathe much better hope this helps...

iidioiiigiig

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes its the same size run because we use the same templates..Although IMO the old material was a little more stretchy I have both and the new seems to breathe much better hope this helps...

i was just curious, our team order is in the process of getting made!!!:D