Not GTG DingDinger23 will steal from you

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
wait hold on!!!!! I gotta get some pop corn for this one! :D

Seriously though, he is making it right, cut him some slack. He effed up and thats not gonna change. Let the guy make it right in peace.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
You're ****ing retarded. You have posted in here like 20 times, have u not gathered enough information.

If you like me so much, come pay me a visit.

Maybe I havent gathered the info you are thinking that is out and about. But I agree with him 2 weeks? What is to stop you from shipping the bat out today? Well I guess in all honesty it should have never been a problem to start with.

DingDinger23

Star Player
Maybe I havent gathered the info you are thinking that is out and about. But I agree with him 2 weeks? What is to stop you from shipping the bat out today? Well I guess in all honesty it should have never been a problem to start with.

the 11th is my payday, the reason i was able to send jclax, and babrian their's sooner is because i borrowed the money from a friend.. / end

second2noone

You're ****ing retarded. You have posted in here like 20 times, have u not gathered enough information.

If you like me so much, come pay me a visit.

Make it 21 posts now. I knew from the beginning you were a POS and will always be. Yeah we do have enough info on what an ***** you are. But get your deals right tough guy. Come pay you a visit? HAHAHAHA :D:D:D You are the funniest guy here.

Actually if you don't fix your mess, Cops will probably like to come pay you a visit. Don't be so scared.

Oh yeah, also nice tag.

Last edited:

Old Man27

Part Time Player
How many bats has DingDinger23 returned so far?He still has my buddies J2and money!If he can borrow the money to ship some of them,why can't he ship them all.

fan81

Still waiting for my bat and cash. Says bat will be shipped on may 11 but not sure if his paycheck will have enough to send money as well. So I will update when i receive the bat.

bobber_1077

Still waiting for my bat and cash. Says bat will be shipped on may 11 but not sure if his paycheck will have enough to send money as well. So I will update when i receive the bat.

Well when he makes $0.35/hr being a broke azz pimp, its tough getting enough coin together to ship a bat...

fan81

Dinger sent me dc number on may 11th, bat isnt expected to be delivered until may 18th. I will post again when I receive bat and money to advise further.

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
the 11th is my payday, the reason i was able to send jclax, and babrian their's sooner is because i borrowed the money from a friend.. / end

I'm willing to bet that you were some how able to smoke dope in between paychecks but couldn't ship those bats back. I hate the fact that people like you exist and can only imagine the great parenting skills you show upon your daughter.

I'm sure lifes been hard on you, but its the one that tries harder that make the most change. Your what 25? It's time you grow up and be something or do something son.

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
i'm willing to bet that you were some how able to smoke dope in between paychecks but couldn't ship those bats back. I hate the fact that people like you exist and can only imagine the great parenting skills you show upon your daughter.

I'm sure lifes been hard on you, but its the one that tries harder that make the most change. Your what 25? It's time you grow up and be something or do something son.

+1...............

JManSBFan

Get EM UP!!!
Wow, what a messed up situation. This guy shipped multiple incorrect bats to multiple people then says it's unintentional.

really?

REALLY?

GTFO!