dirty g3 asa VS bhose wanted asa

Braveheart23

Manager
Yea that's kinda where I was going with this thread.. dirty g3 asa only, black and white. And bhose asa. Looking for reviews and comparison

chubbs

Team Sporting Goods
Hey Guys. I am saying hands down the DIRTY ASA!!!!! Mine is as sick as they come. I have at least 1500 hits on mine and it is just stupid. Right out of the gate it was a little slow. I would say at about 100 cuts it just started getting better and better. Miss hits go. Sweet spot is huge. Just fun right now for sure. It has hit 52 300 up to 44 525 and has had no problems at all. I just cleaned my collection up the other night. I always look for tracking or cracks and so on. There is nothing but bag and ground scratches. This bat is the real deal in my eyes. I have had the new ASA bats for a few weeks now as well and I say the G3 line is the real deal. Others may speak of the Bhose the same way but I have seen a few of these and they seemed slower in the get go. I would say a buddy of mine has a few hundred swings on his and hits hard but it is so hard to compare when there is probably 1000 hits apart difference. I don't feel the Bhose had the same pop right out of the wrapper either. Just my 2 cents guys. Thanks!

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Chubbs pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. That is exactly how id describe the g3 dirty. I dont swing 2pc bats so I cant say anything aboutthe bhose but from the description of both bats id say thats about the only difference is 1pc vs 2... You cant go wrong with a Dirty

chubbs

Team Sporting Goods
I have a portent coming thursday.

I am pretty fond of the new ASA Portent. Again, G3 Technology!! I feel the difference in this compared to the red Portent that I had. Not saying that was a bad bat. Out of the 3 from last years package, I liked the Portent the most. We just finished up a tourney and I had the chance to hit that Portent on some 44 525 and it crushed them. I did find some small tracking after that but I expected that after hitting those balls too. I think that did help the break in for sure!

chubbs

Team Sporting Goods
Chubbs pretty much took the words right out of my mouth. That is exactly how id describe the g3 dirty. I dont swing 2pc bats so I cant say anything aboutthe bhose but from the description of both bats id say thats about the only difference is 1pc vs 2... You cant go wrong with a Dirty

Pretty sure there may be a couple of more finding their way to my bag. I love this bat. Another favorite of mine is the Derby Boys 275 Red one Dual Stamp. Both that and the Dirty remind me of each other. Not sure why but both are super hot and it don't take long at all.