Dirty teams and organizations.

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
Daughter plays 16U, she has 7 years in travel ball. We have ran across one organization (they are largest in state) over the years that has given fastpitch a bad name. Their players play dirty and their parents are horrible, cussing and taunting players. We played one of their 14U teams this past weekend. My DD plays catcher, so 1st inning there is a play at the plate, yes it was super close so a collision was going to happen. But my DD's catchers helmet ended up almost against the fence and her head bounced off home plate. Runner dropped her shoulder and went helmet to helmet with my daughter. I gave the ump a little butt ripping on my way to check on her. Dummy just stood there didn't call out or anything, didn't even call time when she was clearly hurt. Didn't take long and my daughter recovered and stayed in the game.

She is THE TOUGHEST CATCHER IN THE WORLD.

So 2 innings later there was another play at the plate, this time she had plenty of time to set up. But this time she didn't get run over, this time she got cleated hard in the groin. Runner lifted her cleat up high enough to clear my DD's shin guards. Again umpire said nothing and just shrugged at me. But proud Dad did watch my DD stand up, push the girl's head down and walk over the top of her. But as a leader told her team not to retaliate.

So last play of the game we had forced at 3rd, same girl that went head hunting with my daughter slid in way deep and cleated my 3B right above her ankle. My 3B stepped back and kicked her square in the back. Her coach screamed at base ump about the kick, ump walked up to him and whispered "I think the cleating started it".

We got the win.

Greenmachine

Starting Player
The sounds familiar my daughter playing 12u had girl dead at plate and girl didn't slide bulldozed her and she had to come out because they thought she broke her wrist and ump didn't do anything called girl safe (pretty sure rule states you have to avoid contact and slide which was not done)...sounds like your game got out of hand...same tournament year before the "best team" had 11 girls only played 9 (a parent literally told us it had been 19 games since 2 of the girls had played) were blasting everyone run ruling etc no mercy and no subs and teams own parents yelling at coach and then parents yelling at each other lol