Disney Holiday Classic

heath

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish I could have played in the Championship game... team blew an 8 run lead in the 6th.

Nules4

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish I could have played in the Championship game... team blew an 8 run lead in the 6th.

That right there means the team from tampa didnt deserve to win, have to close it out and then to get run ruled in the if game after blowing an 8 run lead late in the 1st game.

heath

Addicted to Softballfans
That right there means the team from tampa didnt deserve to win, have to close it out and then to get run ruled in the if game after blowing an 8 run lead late in the 1st game.

Apparently ump missed a catch call in the 6th that would have been a dp. Team lost their cool after that. Like I said wish I could have been there.

juan vasquez

"the stinky mexican"
Sucks that a florida team didn't win ..I did however meet a few guys from the new york team and they were a real "class act"....good job guys I'm sure it made the flight home a good one...and congrats to the florida guy on the team..

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I was on Iced/Class Act as was Nules...The play in the outfield you're talking about wouldn't have been a double play. I was the runner. While I was between 1st and 2nd I looked at the ump and he pointed to the ground as I went to 2nd. Would've been a fantastic catch and that kid was amazing out there. Did he say he caught it or no? How's your pitcher's foot?

Dogue

Evil Genius
Juan, how'd you guys finish up? We took a whopping from you guys Friday and figured you might be in the mix near the end.

heath

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah he said he caught it. Was real upset the ump missed it. Sure you could have gotten back on that rocket? Kid has a cannon! What position did you guys play? I was the guy playing middle infield and leading off on saturday when we played you. Haven't talked to zach (pitcher)

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I played third, I figured out who you were cuz noticed you weren't there Sunday when we played. He had to lay out, so I would've been okay. You guys have a great team and are gonna do some damage for many years to come...

heath

Addicted to Softballfans
well, we got moved up in the main organization people play here, Freedom. A few of us will be playing with other teams... that was our 3rd tourney and really the first with that whole group. It's 2 of my roommates, my best friend from high school, and some friends of ours from college. Just met some damn good athletes in my time in Tampa lol. Who knows what next year holds...

juan vasquez

"the stinky mexican"
Juan, how'd you guys finish up? We took a whopping from you guys Friday and figured you might be in the mix near the end.
we ended up 5th ,,,we lost to "show time" sat by 3 runs i believe,,,and 8am sunday wasnt too kind to us and we ended up losing to "hot mess/dirty",,,they worked us pretty good,,,all in all it was a good weekend with some great friends,,

juan vasquez

"the stinky mexican"
Yeah he said he caught it. Was real upset the ump missed it. Sure you could have gotten back on that rocket? Kid has a cannon! What position did you guys play? I was the guy playing middle infield and leading off on saturday when we played you. Haven't talked to zach (pitcher)
yeah i seen the dive,,he caught the ball,,,we had that same umpire earlier that morning and he was a total prick,,,,he was one of those guys that just did no wrong behind the plate,,,i guess someone forgot to tell me that we were paying to watch him call the game,,

BIGMO69

Part Time Player
Boom and Bufu were deff the 2 best teams we played.. You guys were great defensivly and that play in question wasnt a catch. He layed out and the ball hit the ground and he landed on top of it 100% sure of the no catch. Great tourney either way

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah i seen the dive,,he caught the ball,,,we had that same umpire earlier that morning and he was a total prick,,,,he was one of those guys that just did no wrong behind the plate,,,i guess someone forgot to tell me that we were paying to watch him call the game,,

I was coaching 1st and the ball was on the ground he never got it completely then he was on top covering it so either way the ump couldn't call it a catch! Nice effort though he saved a lot of runs out there!

heath

Addicted to Softballfans
That kids gonna be a beast when he starts playing more. His 3rd tourney ever. Just crazy athletic. I'd put his arm up against any.

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
They had a nice young team! If you guys stay together for a while you will be real good! The Pitcher was good to!

Pistol_Pete23

Part Time Player
Boom and Bufu were deff the 2 best teams we played.. You guys were great defensivly and that play in question wasnt a catch. He layed out and the ball hit the ground and he landed on top of it 100% sure of the no catch. Great tourney either way

I have to agree boom played great all tournament. I'm just we were able to pull it off.