Divisional round picks.

3XC

Big Truss
Are you drunk today? Tim Brown ran the third fastest 40 at his combine.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/19..._1_brian-blades-limited-workout-bennie-blades

Sorry, I should have specified late career possession WR Tim Brown. To be honest I just chose the archetypical precise route running possession WR who is good, coulda said Herman Moore, but he's too big. Coulda said Wayne but he's too fast. Should have said Nat Moore but he's too obscure, and Steve Largent is too white.

I change my answer to Art Monk. Would you rather have Jacoby Jones or Art Monk?

3XC

Big Truss
Yeah he was. Gary Clark was underrated as hell. But look at his contemporaries in the HOF. His numbers don't even stack up to James Lofton, let alone Jerry Rice. Still, he was very very good.

stfu promi

awesometroll.png

3XC

Big Truss
That's a long turd with a familiar odor, someones been eatin clove chicken in the cut.

3XC

Big Truss
Nice analysis Greg. Deep and insightful. I'll be turning to you in the future when I need insider info on NFL picks.

3XC

Big Truss
I love your optimism G. I really hope SD wins. **** Denver.

I just don't think it will happen.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
There's only one team left who squeeked into the playoffs and pulled an upset out th gate

I don't see how San Diego wins but recent history has them as the favorte

3XC

Big Truss
How are they the favorite? Because they won last month? If anything, the odds of that outcome happening again would be less, since they blew their wad in terms of schematics and game management and Denver will be familiar with that they will do defensively.

Not to belabor the point, but most points. Most touchdowns. Most passing yards. Ever. Ever in the history of the ****ing sport going back 100 years. If San Diego wins I'll come on here and eat a big plate of item S-22 and congratulate my boy VLN and be happy that one of the two teams I'm rooting against is knocked out. But it ain't happenin. I'm pretty confident.

3XC

Big Truss
They said the Ravens had no chance. They had "So long, Ray" printed on ESPN's front page. They said it couldn't be done. I'm saying it couldn't be done because sending those emanations and vibrations out at Peyton Manning will interfere with serotonin uptake and the functions of his pineal gland.