dnam. why are they under-rated?

dunkky

i mean even for monsta fanboys, they talk about how hot dna og, bomb, torch, but i seldom see them talking about dnam. i've swung 14 dna lc i think, bombardier, and torch(only twice) but to me this dnam is better than those. it's got good pop, and performance seems to be very good like any other bats out there. but when dna og asking price is 350 this bat is being sold for 150. I like to know why? is dna og really that much better, enough to make difference of 20/30 ft in performance or what?

right now, my both omega and dnam are in different gear. i can hit them at least 10ft more off the tee from the last video i posted.

so what's the deal.

WarHorse

Star Player
The DNAM is straight fire, but people here really bash on Monsta. And the owner is a total ****bag.

I'm really liking my DNAM though. Was torn between going back to a bombi or trying the new 2pc and I don't regret it.

dunkky

yeah i understand that. but what i am saying is that even for monsta lovers seem to favor dna og, bomb, torch over dnam by big margin. The selling price reflects that unless i am mistaken.

Projectcam

I like my DNAM more then my Fallout. I can see the paint fly off the Fallout with every swing lol. It only has 20~ cuts with .52’s. The DNAM definitely needed more BP but it didn’t take much to start clacking

dunkky

yeah i see the same thing. after a few rounds of bp off the tee, i can see its potential.. haven't used it in live pitch yet, but I have no doubt it will perform.

Projectcam

yeah i see the same thing. after a few rounds of bp off the tee, i can see its potential.. haven't used it in live pitch yet, but I have no doubt it will perform.
It takes longer to break it in hitting off a tee. I BP’d mine with .44’s and got the Barrel clacking with 50~ hits. The owner says not to hit .44s with them but they are plenty durable to handle them. At least from what I have seen personally

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I have tried several DNAM. Including one that went from wrapper (log) to 1k hits (meh) and was all webbed. Were all way behind many other ASA bats for me.
It was decent at around 700ish. In my opinion EVERYTHING but an Easton hammer is decent at about 500 or so.

dunkky

i am a bit surprised to hear that even after 1000 hit, it's still behind many other asa bats. and you are masher too..

right now, my dnam is about equal to the xxl i had in terms of distance off the tee. so i am satisfied.

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!
I love mine and prefer it over the Torch and Fallout. It does have a heavier swing weight and takes a minute to get clacking which probably turned off the instant gratification crowd.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
heavier and longer break in time. my buddies has about 300 hits on it and its pretty good. my lc torch and usa torch are hotter at this point. but there is no reason to be upset with a dnam.

dunkky

you guys saying 200 - 300 hits to break-in. with what ball or does it matter? How many hits would it take with 52 balls?

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
you guys saying 200 - 300 hits to break-in. with what ball or does it matter? How many hits would it take with 52 balls?

I have less than 200 hits on mine, all 52's. I cant imagine it getting any better.

matsuiseibu

Addicted to Softballfans
What is going rate on the DNAM these days?
NIW?
Used?
I know they still got the USA ones available on the site, but how about other models (I like the paint schemes better than USA)