Do the people in Pittsburg, Kansas root for the steelers also?

Softball.com:

njarcher21

Addicted to Softballfans
I believe 3xc said it before in a daddypoe bash thread. Your rooting interest is determined by either your father or where you live. Picking a team because you liked their uniform or saw them on TV is a violation.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
yes, you are correct....i didn't live in the ghetto where i had to worry about kids shooting me to steal my pittsburgh steelers starter jacket :rolleyes:

you should def. take pride in your clev. browns...mmm hhhmmm :rolleyes:

you have a great logic....write a book, i'm sure the sports fans of the world will buy all the copies

What's funny is you are under the assumption that because my skin is brown and I grew up in Cleveland that I lived in the ghetto. Perhaps you should research a bit more and learn a thing or two. Oakwood, Ohio, look it up and shut up.

Post a pic of that trailer you grew up in will ya?

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
What's funny is you are under the assumption that because my skin is brown and I grew up in Cleveland that I lived in the ghetto. Perhaps you should research a bit more and learn a thing or two. Oakwood, Ohio, look it up and shut up.

Post a pic of that trailer you grew up in will ya?

I don't give a **** what color you are...Cleveland as a whole is a ghetto period...way to play the brown **** though, clever and classic :rolleyes:

sorry, can't take a pic of my trailer, high winds during the snow storm tipped it over and it's currently buried under a drift...i'm posting from a computer at the library

Devil Dog

You like soup?
I don't give a **** what color you are...Cleveland as a whole is a ghetto period...way to play the brown **** though, clever and classic :rolleyes:

sorry, can't take a pic of my trailer, high winds during the snow storm tipped it over and it's currently buried under a drift...i'm posting from a computer at the library

Google Earth 7222 Raynham Dr Oakwood Ohio and stFU

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Still waiting on that section 8 google earth pic from you chubster....

no section 8 here....i don't live in or around cleveland....i live in a neighborhood w/o bars over the windows and here we can wear our steelers gear w/o the fear of being stabbed or shot for it....

so did you have ****roaches in your cereal box there gangsta?

Devil Dog

You like soup?
no section 8 here....i don't live in or around cleveland....i live in a neighborhood w/o bars over the windows and here we can wear our steelers gear w/o the fear of being stabbed or shot for it....

so did you have ****roaches in your cereal box there gangsta?

Yup, another racial reference in an attempt to bait me. It figures there keyboard cowboy. I've seen your in game video and me just staring at you would make you piss your britches. rofl

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
got nothing to do with race....trash from Clev. comes in all colors and ethnicities.....and who's the cowboy, you gonna stare at me and make me piss my pants, lol...gotcha..:rolleyes:

don't want to mess w/you hardcore bred and raised Clev. badboys :rolleyes:

anyways it's been a great time trollin' this w/you....go get some time in practicing your death stare or piss stare or whatever you call it..post it on youtube and I'll check it out...

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Yup, another racial reference in an attempt to bait me. It figures there keyboard cowboy. I've seen your in game video and me just staring at you would make you piss your britches. rofl

i guess i'm confused.....you get all pissy when you think someone profiles you from an ethic stance and then you act all ghetto hard???

Devil Dog

You like soup?
got nothing to do with race....trash from Clev. comes in all colors and ethnicities.....and who's the cowboy, you gonna stare at me and make me piss my pants, lol...gotcha..:rolleyes:

don't want to mess w/you hardcore bred and raised Clev. badboys :rolleyes:

anyways it's been a great time trollin' this w/you....go get some time in practicing your death stare or piss stare or whatever you call it..post it on youtube and I'll check it out...

HBPfakeout.gif

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
ok, what if you (my step-dad) were born and raised in Carlise, PA and are not a fan of either the Steeler's or Eagles but instead like the Redskins cause their practice facility was 2 blocks from your house?

DevilDog is ****ing your mom?

Peacock

DBOTY 2011
Montana - Seahawks
Maine - Patriots

It is apparent you have little to no sports knowledge, and I understand, with you growing up in the backwoods and flatland's of Ohio, where no sports pride exists, whatsoever.

Why would somebody from Billings Seahawks fan? Denver is around 300 miles closer.
I know ZERO people from Montana that are Seahawks fans, but a lot that are Broncos fans...