Does the Super Z feel lighter than sticker weight?

Krush411

Manager
Got a super Z for a great price. The balanced version and last year's model. Only problem is it's 28 oz and I normally swing 26 and 27.

No big deal just curious if it swings light or true to sticker.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Pretty true.

28bal feels like 27el though. It won't be THAT bad.

Only real sledgy if it's 28el, which I like.

Whenever I swing one I find it true to sticker.

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
Awesome. Any idea how it hangs distance wise to the new Mikens and Worths when broken in?

have a super Z with a wobble right now. I was going to use it as a cold weather bat. After the last two tournaments I am using it as my usssa gamer and sold my freak 30

THESHOE

Starting Player
Be patient.

BP it open with a decent mix of balls. Last year's Super Z got good once you took it past 300-400 cuts and we hit a mixed bag of 40, 44 and 52 Cor balls with it.

It will hang with the Worth/Miken stuff. Just takes a little bit of time and effort to open, but once it does it hangs and will pass comp testing for a good while longer than the aforementioned brands' hot out of wrapper options.

Still 300-400 cuts is nothing like bats used to take 4-5 years back to finally spit as they should.

You got a good one there, be patient.

Here most give up quick on non Miken/Worth stuff because they are not instant gratification out of wrapper, but then complain late in the season that their bats don't pass comp testing anymore. :thumb:

Awesome. Any idea how it hangs distance wise to the new Mikens and Worths when broken in?

SandyWH

#Delicious
My 26oz Bal feels lighter through the swing than a z2k Bal.
It's hot though. Like these guys said. Once I got to around 500 hits, it woke up, and I've been gaming it when out of HRs.
Distance isn't there with my 2ks or Mikens, but the pop is there.

I like it because I can get good top spin on the backside hits.

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans

Its right there

This was mine last summer... and its still going strong with a ton more hits at the moment.. ive hit this bat all winter with all types of BP balls..
way better durability compared to the ones you mentioned above.

[ame]https://youtu.be/d_deyAb5Rgk[/ame]