does worth

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
still suck:confused: we all know they've been so so past 2 yrs or so. this year ive noticed locally that there are a ton of new worths on the fields. are they really good? or are the majority of the locals here dumb and just buy whatever looks cool? cause these new worths are loud and colorful.

played against a team using a maroon 454 reload and it was smashing the ball. seen a couple white and neon orange mayhems. not connel 2's tho. and some lime green and black ones. and the gray and lime green, i think thats the new connell. but anyways, they seem to be gaining popularity again around these parts.

my last worth was an OG DUO and i loved it.

lmk

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
My Jh 454 was hitting the ball really well this past weekend. Was very happy with the performance

skillzncharm

The Veteran
the new legit balance is fire and from what i have heard is durable I think they are coming back on the scene again with these two piece legit series :)

chacha15

rec chip
Ive always wondered how that flat black Resmondo swung.

LEsm.jpg

Pretty

Softball is cool
I have always been overly partial to Easton but I swung a Black ASA Mutant over the weekend straight out the wrapper. I was very impressed. I never like the prior Worths I have swung, OG May98, Mut98, Blue JH Reload ASA. I am thinking about trading one of my B3 for one, I was that impressed.

Akij987

this right here^^^

the og booger. the og jh. the jh m7. the m75. wtf are you talking about, lou? some of the best utrip bats out there.

2012 and 2013 454's were poopy. The 5.4l bats were so much better than the 454's. 2011 resmondo, wse ressy, OG duo,those were the last of the good worths.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
every bat company has some "down years" or "turds"

...but if the company's sales drop they will get creative and make hotter bats or hotter graphics

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
this right here^^^

the og booger. the og jh. the jh m7. the m75. wtf are you talking about, lou? some of the best utrip bats out there.

the newest bat you listed there is like 5 years old. the past two years, they've been left behind. but you havent been on the board during that time noob. seems like their 454 line and on have been so-so. same with miken. dont deny it. admitting they sucked is the first step, then we can begin the healing process.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
every bat company has some "down years" or "turds"

...but if the company's sales drop they will get creative and make hotter bats or hotter graphics

i agree. easton sucked for about 4 years for utrip. tps was bad for a long while and then came out of nowhere with the Z line.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my brother has a m7598 that he dont use. he quit softball. i could probably get you a good price on it. i think its made in usa model. lmk if serious. i can axe him. 27oz if i remember right.

skillzncharm

The Veteran
2012 and 2013 454's were poopy. The 5.4l bats were so much better than the 454's. 2011 resmondo, wse ressy, OG duo,those were the last of the good worths.

What lol the yellow 454 was hot as fire last year it just wasn't durable but that thing hit bombs! If it wasn't for my end cap coming off i would still have that thing in my bag

ballerred37

Addicted to Softballfans
i was told that miken and worth were made in the same factory's....and both of those companies are throwing out great new bats in my opinion, is there any truth in this claim?

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
they are owned by the same parent company and share technology and manufacturing techniques im sure. but i think they are made in different plants and use different materials. miken is still made in the USA i believe and worth is made in china these days. im not 100% certain, but i think thats how it is last i heard.

ive been a fan of several mikens and worths over the years, but there's no denying that theyve been 2nd tier the past couple years.

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
if they are made in china they should stop putting american flags on the side saying made in USA lol