draft pick help

AvidSftballPlay

Addicted to Softballfans
So I have the seventh pick in a eight team league. (I know eight team leagues suck). We pre pick first round so far it's

Ap
Foster
Lynch
Spiller
Rodgers
Martin

Who would you take

AvidSftballPlay

Addicted to Softballfans
Will be able to get either Morris, rice, or charles with 10 pick. Or grab Dez or green and grab chris johnson and a murray later. We also do double tds iver 50 yds

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
Go RB RB. trust me. Especially if you have to RB slots. Plenty of upper lever WR. RB falls off fast.

AvidSftballPlay

Addicted to Softballfans
Tough choice, what about Charles? Guessing if I pick rice the other guy will pick Calvin and Charles leaving me with McCoy. Or I could grab Charles and hope he leaves me rice or mccoy

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Rice is no brainer.....personally, id take cj and gamble knowing you'll still get another stud rb somewhere. Risk reward but im a fan of that. A dozen rbs will end up fantasy studs who'll go 4-6 in that setup. Just have to ge lucky with one of them

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Rice here would be a mistake. Bernard Pierce's role is going to expand and cut into Rice's receiving yards, which is really his only benefit. He's sure to get 1100 Rushing but I just can't see him getting back to 1300/700 like a couple years ago.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Lol........

Ill take any and all bets if someone wants to wager McCoy or mega has more points than rice in this format.....rice has bigger year, not smaller. Pierce cut into rice but Bryce brown not into McCoy? Lions get a rb and an actual #2??

Rice may be best blocking rb in game......he aint losing **** on 3rd down. He'll see less series and same amou t of touches, only on fresher legs

Roll1

OBGYN
Lol........

Ill take any and all bets if someone wants to wager McCoy or mega has more points than rice in this format.....rice has bigger year, not smaller. Pierce cut into rice but Bryce brown not into McCoy? Lions get a rb and an actual #2??

Rice may be best blocking rb in game......he aint losing **** on 3rd down. He'll see less series and same amou t of touches, only on fresher legs

Bryce Brown can't hold onto the ball and tries to break everything outside.
That worked last year for like 2 games and then it was a wrap

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Bryce Brown can't hold onto the ball and tries to break everything outside.
That worked last year for like 2 games and then it was a wrap

You need to read up on that kid and see how good he actualy is.....in regards to athletic skill set, hes 2nd to ap. total freak of nature

Roll1

OBGYN
You need to read up on that kid and see how good he actualy is.....in regards to athletic skill set, hes 2nd to ap. total freak of nature

I agree with his skill set. Hes an athlete ,he has plus speed and is a strong runner. But he lacks vision and continues to struggle with fumbles and drop passes.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Lol........

Brown has fumble issues. Bush in Detroit can only help Megatron because there's one less DB and more LB's trying to stop the run. Rice is going to have a fine year don't get me wrong, but not one I'd want at this point in the draft.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I agree with his skill set. Hes an athlete ,he has plus speed and is a strong runner. But he lacks vision and continues to struggle with fumbles and drop passes.

Fumbles and passes......yes. So did ap and tiki....still huge growing pains. He's played like 5 games of football in the last 4 or 5 years. If hes grown up, he's MVP type good

This is a kid who, in highschool, had one of his enterouge take and hold his helmet for him onthe sidelines....

AvidSftballPlay

Addicted to Softballfans
Updated draft picks.

Ap
Calvin
Spiller
Foster
Rodgers
Martin.

So now I can choose from lynch, rice, charles or Morris. Leaning towards lynch. What ya guys think