Drilled in the mask!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
This was a seed! I wanna know what mask he was wearing!??

Last edited by a moderator:

mattroush22

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't even blame the batter for blowing up the middle on that one.

Pitch hopped up like nothing too...damn

Wasn't even really middle. Pitcher was hit about 5 feet off the mound on the 3B side, at least it looked that way to me. Still tho, middle is part of the game. Just glad we aren't reporting on a dead pitcher.

Waggs14

Star Player
its very hard to tell bc his is kinda far away in the video but it has a whole helmet to it with the cage in the front.. so I would have to say its a worth pitching mask or a lacrosse helmet... but that is just a guess.. small chance its a catchers mask but it just dosnt look like that to me. hope this helps

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
To me it looks like he got crossed up. It wasnt even hit that hard. Ive seen harder balls caught. Still glad he is ok.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
It looked like my old Rip-it mask from 2006

but --I could be wrong. I cant blow it up too much on my ---pos---- LG phone

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
its very hard to tell bc his is kinda far away in the video but it has a whole helmet to it with the cage in the front.. so I would have to say its a worth pitching mask or a lacrosse helmet... but that is just a guess.. small chance its a catchers mask but it just dosnt look like that to me. hope this helps

K, I agree with this one

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
To me it looks like he got crossed up. It wasnt even hit that hard. Ive seen harder balls caught. Still glad he is ok.

I did take one off the Nipple last year that was a lot harder.......but, comeom bro.
A domeshot is a tough one;)

Waggs14

Star Player
haha I did the same thing.. strait to my FB page for people who give me crap... i got hit last year.. got a glove on it at my chest deflected it up into my face.. broke my nose not as bad as it could have been.. ordered my mask the next day haha

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
in honor of Billy Maggard almost decapitating the Baugh Ford pitcher:

Last edited by a moderator: