Drilled in the mask!

Hitting Machine

Addicted to Softballfans
U hear that piece of s**t in the background we practice that in BP. WOW, who freakin practices going middle in BP? Pu22ys do ijs.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I am aMong all of u in wanting to know what that mask is.....last fall I thankfuly caught the hardest middle shot that has ever come at me in the 10yrs I've played softball...came straight at my face and it honestly seemed like my glove was just there as I didn't see the ball come off the bat and don't remember reacting to make a play on it...

This video will surely put some more of these masks on the field...I'm going to look into one

Waggs14

Star Player
Cdamron I have my worth mask you can borrow at the tourny to try it out.. :) let me know... the part that sucks though is bc teams see us wearing a mask feel its ok to aim more at the middle.. I understand that a hit is a hit but if you are so good that you can hit me when ever you want... hit it to the gap or down the line and get a double.. just saying

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Cdamron I have my worth mask you can borrow at the tourny to try it out.. :) let me know... the part that sucks though is bc teams see us wearing a mask feel its ok to aim more at the middle.. I understand that a hit is a hit but if you are so good that you can hit me when ever you want... hit it to the gap or down the line and get a double.. just saying

In all honesty bro... Middle is part of the game and I pitch... But if you watch it, the MI kept going back and forth... The catcher was letting the pitcher know what hole to fill.. The batter tried to hit the hole not middle... The pitcher just played that hole... Anybody know that helmet name!!??

Meskin24

those arent pecks
I used to use a full blown catchers mask then switched to the worth pitching mask. I think I will be going back to the catchers mask.

rocketman98

Starting Player
I use a lacrosse helmet. Haven't taken one to the dome yet but it is loaded with padding. We will see how it feels when I take one.

Waggs14

Star Player
I understand that it is part of the game.. and i didnt understand why he was going right and left.. i pitch and back up and get set I dont know if i would ever go that far to the side that the batter pulls the ball to just seems crazy to me. my comment about hitting middle was to the post about the guy in the back ground saying they practice hitting middle. That is what is messed up with this sport and I bet the guy who said it plays in the grass not the dirt :)

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I understand that it is part of the game.. and i didnt understand why he was going right and left.. i pitch and back up and get set I dont know if i would ever go that far to the side that the batter pulls the ball to just seems crazy to me. my comment about hitting middle was to the post about the guy in the back ground saying they practice hitting middle. That is what is messed up with this sport and I bet the guy who said it plays in the grass not the dirt :)

He's a tool! LOL!

I don't know bro? If it were me, I would have back pedaled into that hole... Going straight sideways seems kinda crazy, maybe he was confident with that helmet on lol!??

Name that damn helmet!!!

DynamicD

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm on his team. He said he didn't feel a thing, just got a scuff mark on the helmet.

It was the EASTON Surge catchers helmet.

A165085-BK.jpg

cdamron13

scerred of sbf

Sounds like u r down to play the norwalk may 4-5 tourney then? I'll give the mask a try for sure....some guys prob will take it as a sign to take target practice but its whatever I guess.....I just know that personally I wld feel like a complete ******* intentionally trying to hit anyone

rocketman98

Starting Player
Awesome thanks for the info. Glad to know there was no damage. I have seen this mask used alot, definitely will go get one.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
I maybe getting this mask then, Im having to pitch this year and def needing a good mask. That was a nasty hit and dude acted like it didnt phase him.

Waggs14

Star Player
cdamron im down i might just be a little lat i have to work in the AM i think :) i told Bry this as well