Drinking and Playing

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
Anybody play tournys and drink? I dont mean a couple beers im talking like handles of vodka? When we won nsa states last week we drank two handles of goose and two of stoli from 8;00am to 11pm and won that *****.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
them handles are way too luxurious for softball. you drinkin it straight? thats the only time i mess with the good pooh. i usually mix energy drink or vitamin water with my vodkas so i usually just do smirnoff. otherwise ur just playin urself like a sucka for love ass trick.

OSU02

Addicted to Softballfans
Would of been out cold! 6 or 7 beers is my limit with 6 or 7 bottles of water!

66FLH

Addicted to Softballfans
Yup sure do..bud lights during game, mixers after and between games..I like Vodka and Rockstars myself.The orange or grape are the best.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mixing it with juice or gatorade lou got a problem with that!!!

goose and stoli are way too good to be mixing. just save urself like $15-20 per bottle and get smirnoff if ur gonna mix it. trust me, you dont even taste the smirnoff when mixed with juices and sports drinks. ima start calling you a mop if you] keep doing stuff like this

Balls Deeper

Balls Deep or go home!
Lol you guys are hardcore...last weekend we had our league tourney my first game was at 9 so we started drinking about 9:30 by our second game at 1 my team of 11 guys had 42 six packs gone and half our team don't remember playing the second game and by 3:30 we had 58 6 packs gone and only 4 of us left standing....there were three teams drinking together along with their significant others and friends and they still didn't beat us....must be a Wisconsin thing

And so there's no confusion on the type of beer, we had mostly miller high life, some miller lite and the rest was pabst blue ribbon

mtiefenb

Manager
Lol you guys are hardcore...last weekend we had our league tourney my first game was at 9 so we started drinking about 9:30 by our second game at 1 my team of 11 guys had 42 six packs gone and half our team don't remember playing the second game and by 3:30 we had 58 6 packs gone and only 4 of us left standing....there were three teams drinking together along with their significant others and friends and they still didn't beat us....must be a Wisconsin thing

And so there's no confusion on the type of beer, we had mostly miller high life, some miller lite and the rest was pabst blue ribbon

They have 30 packs for a reason...

30 packer

Panty Dropper
who counts how many beers you drink , I suppose you still stack your cups whilst drinking from a keg too, amateurs.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Anybody play tournys and drink? I dont mean a couple beers im talking like handles of vodka? When we won nsa states last week we drank two handles of goose and two of stoli from 8;00am to 11pm and won that *****.
It's amazing how much bull**** that site lacked when you were gone......Who the **** let you and your lies back in here??

8zero8

Addicted to Softballfans
That was my thought too especially 58 of them:rolleyes:

cause 58 6-packs sounds so much more extreme than 12 30 packs... either way, thats just to much beer to drink and play imo. all fun and games till your drunk ass takes a shot off the face. but hey, your team did drink 58 6-packs

depratt

Starting Player

Vodka is for rich white women on diets...*****

Last edited by a moderator:

depratt

Starting Player
I gotta watch my caloric intake I don't want to get fat like swing.

No self respecting man should drink vodka... Drink Whiskey if you are gonna drink liquor

oh my bad you are from Maryland, you sissies probably cant stomach a bottle of Makers

your brag turned into you looking like a little high school girl, the primary consumers of vodka

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
I love vodka, like the bourbon too makers and ginger is money. Just been on a vodka kick lately. Guess you've never had an orange crush before!!!!