Dually vs ASA Demarini

Gatrfan84

Star Player
Switching from Utrip to ASA. I currently swing a Boss 3.0 and Freak 30 (however, the Boss outshines the F30 all day). I am looking for a bat or 2 to use in the ASA leagues. What are your thoughts about the Dually vs an ASA Demarini? Thanks for the help

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't believe the dual stamp will be better. Asa only stamped bat, if I am not mistaken is made to be better than usssa. Asa went to better bats crappier balls and u trip went with better balls and worse bats! I swing a 15 og flipper and not many bats come close to it in the leagues I play in!! We use the sb12 375/44 which is too hard for the flipper but it's in real never the less!

bmoses121

Extra Hitter
I have a niw 27oz dually i'm looking to sell, PM me if interested, looking to get $165 delivered

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 19

doublebagel

Manager
I love my dually BUT the Asa demarinis are better for the 52's.
Now keep this is mind, I only have 300 hits on my dually so it could get better.
If you are hitting anything other than 52's or it could be a team bat....don't get a Demarini. It won't last as long.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Also depends on which 52's you are hitting. I know we had the Dudley SY 52/300's and the only bats that would hit them decent were the AM's and Juggy's. When it was cool out the Future and Cluggy would do pretty good with them but when it got warmer they just felt like a pillow. We switch to Tattoo's the next year and all the bats seem to hit them well especially in the cool weather. The Cluggy and Future just killed them in temps below 75.