Dublin Dirty- Medford

gbombs

Currently on the DL
Will be there with Raid along with Waggs, NateD. and baseballstud... Good luck guys

gbombs

Currently on the DL
Congrats to the Big Eaters on the walkoff they hit against us and to the winners.. After the first batter of our second game against Hussey... I don't think anyone's mindset was right to play... What happened has printed a mental image in my mind I do not like one bit.... Sucks when a 1st baseman doesn't make an effort to catch the throw and a young kid like myself has to pay, damn near his life, for someone else's stupidity....

LC77

Manager
Will be there with Raid along with Waggs, NateD. and baseballstud... Good luck guys

Dang, I didn't see this until I got home or I would have looked you guys up. We weren't the worst team there, but it was close. We ended up winning 1 game out of 3 before Holiday RV knocked us out. We had some last minute replacement players, but I still had a good time as always. Those fields at US Cellular park are top notch.
Sorry to hear about your SS. I hope he makes a full recovery.
Maybe we will meet up at another tourney up there, or you guys can come to the coast to beat the heat this summer.

gbombs

Currently on the DL
Yea... We were the worst team... We went 0-4, but the last two were within reach if we were playing with a little clearer minds..