Duck Butter Buy-in, round 2

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
for those you that did pay already, make sure you email or PM me your address (if you didn't include it in the message of your paypal payment)

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
yes, kind of. the artwork and info is there. the process has started but they won't actually begin printing until everyone pays. i know juggs personally, and he's going to pay on friday. ooohhh#1 said his buddy is going to pay for his three, waiting on that one. and the other guy who told me to settle down when i informed him about not paying will result in getting dropped from the order, well, hasn't paid yet.

turn around time is right around 4 weeks.

DMurray15

The Veteran
The Italy Grundle Express is ready!!!!!!! Headed to Naples for the Festa tournament... I am sure the DB will be out!!!!!!!

gondzur

the other guy who told me to settle down when i informed him about not paying will result in getting dropped from the order, well, hasn't paid yet.

turn around time is right around 4 weeks.

Quit lying...I told you to calm down because I was waiting to hear back from some teammates. PP has been sent. :D

gondzur

Apparently not...I only got an answer from one out of the 6 or 7 I asked. We all saw the jerseys in Springfield and I thought everybody liked them so I figured I would ask.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
i think it's too late; i already tacked more on the end than i was supposed to. but i already have 4 requests for another order, so maybe i'll get a third buy-in going.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
i'm going to ballpark it around the beginning of august to me, first week of august for yous guys