*** duck butter ***

knellis22

Addicted to Softballfans
Can we get another buy in going or is anyone making this Jersey still? Mine is getting to that point where I am in need of another.

I may have 5 / 7 people interested here locally that would want one.

What do have to do get this going.

knellis22

Addicted to Softballfans
What do we need to do to get this bad boy rolling?

Mikaka do you want to take lead or do you have someone else in mind?

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
good this way i can get paid for the last few sets of Duck Butter jerseys i2i custom made for you

Last edited:

knellis22

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I will take Mikakas silence as he isn't interested. However I have found 2 others that are willing to help me get it done. So we need to get enough interest and lets make this happen

Excited to get this going, Also after this if someone has another buy in idea lets just roll right into that one after we close this one

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Well I will take Mikakas silence as he isn't interested. However I have found 2 others that are willing to help me get it done. So we need to get enough interest and lets make this happen

Excited to get this going, Also after this if someone has another buy in idea lets just roll right into that one after we close this one

Where are you getting the artwork from?

knellis22

Addicted to Softballfans
Mikaka! It is his design. Having someone else copy it is like stealing in my opinion.

okay, if he isn't interested maybe we can get him to forward the artwork. I will go to work and see if I can get him to do the art work. Maybe we can make these Duck Butter 2.0

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
is not getting paid for making the jersey's considered stealing as well?

Rey, you've been paid for any and all Duck Butter jerseys. I know you're stirring a pot, and rightfully so, but it's the wrong pot. Any outstanding balance I have with you, which I admit I do, is between you and I, and not needed to be made public. So stay out of this thread as it has nothing to do with you.

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Rey, you've been paid for any and all Duck Butter jerseys. I know you're stirring a pot, and rightfully so, but it's the wrong pot. Any outstanding balance I have with you, which I admit I do, is between you and I, and not needed to be made public. So stay out of this thread as it has nothing to do with you.
I will be nice and take a 50% loss or i will be y a nightmare till that is taken care of.

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans

So let's make a deal or i will be a constant pain in your buttocks. I will take 50% of what you owe and we part ways. You owe $700 so 50% ot that works out to $1100 lol

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
So let's make a deal or i will be a constant pain in your buttocks. I will take 50% of what you owe and we part ways. You owe $700 so 50% ot that works out to $1100 lol

Rey, what have you or i2i Customs done for this softball community? You guys NEVER post anything to help the community. Regardless of the situation you have with Adam, you come across as jackwagon! I am so glad I didn't partner with you guys!

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Rey, what have you or i2i Customs done for this softball community? You guys NEVER post anything to help the community. Regardless of the situation you have with Adam, you come across as jackwagon! I am so glad I didn't partner with you guys!

You're right oakley, i never posted anything to help anyone , promised all the people i do work for to stay out.
As far as being a jackwagon man i really do feel like one supporting some of the wrong people in here. Oh well chalk it up to lesson learned.