Dudley Doom end-load - Grey and Black barrel

Have hit this bat a couple times in pick-up games and it really has good feel and response, couple 300+ shots and definitely hard line drives. The bat i used was 26oz and has glue rattle and the bat owner said it had the rattle for quite some time, but no visible surface cracks. I have read that durability is very suspect on these Dudley bats. Looking for anyone with experiences with these bats. I found new 26oz in wrapper for a very good price (durability issues may be reason for reduced price) and should receive today or tomorrow. I'm 71 yr old Senior but still hit it pretty hard, my concern is durability and either waiting until temps are 65 deg and above or only hitting 52/300 Evil Sport BP balls for batting practice and break in. Would then just use for games. Currently my game bat is an Adidas Melee 2 12" end load in 27.5 oz, the red barrel bat and it is one solid performer. Appreciate any input from others out there and thanks. RR

D-ROCK13

Personally I'd stick with the Melee, the dooms had some durability issues and weren't any better performance wise to make up for it...