Dumb question but serious

Ryankc1329

Do ASA bats hit ASA balls harder than USSSA bats? My usssa bats hit the Asa balls better than my actual ASA bats. Anyone else notice this or is it just me or the balls im using ?

Ryankc1329

My league allows Asa & USSSA bats but only ASA balls. I crush the ..52 ASA balls with my usssa bats but my Asa bats don’t do near the damage. Thanks in advance

Dugout5

Starting Player
My league allows Asa & USSSA bats but only ASA balls. I crush the ..52 ASA balls with my usssa bats but my Asa bats don’t do near the damage. Thanks in advance

I don’t have any experience with that (I play all ASA and don’t own a utrip bat) but I have heard this before.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
An Asa bat such as a monsta is hotter than a utrip bat for asa balls. They are built for it. if you hit utrip balls with a monsta the bat will be broken very quickly. It would be a fun 20 swings but you would junk it very quick.

Country469

Yeah they did. If he was a decent hitter he'd realize that we don't need to worry about a bat. I mash, I mash with all bats. I showed up this weekend with a NIW easton I'd never heard of, went 27/30 and won the ship. Bats matter the most to hitters who are the worst. so MNballer must be awful since he cares so much. /this **** ass thread