Duo 3, wse vs players model

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i dont htink anyone has posted any noticable difference other than the sticker, so it leads me to believe they are the same. if they were not, there'd be someone on here claiming one is hotter than the other. hard to say tho

JBT2020

The Veteran
yea that makes sense, got a 250 hit wse for 160, or a 100 hit players edition for 190, I offered 170, trying to figure out what to buy

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
I posted this in another thread but can't remember which one. I read on a FB buy/sell page and one of the reps posted that on average, the players model weighed about .4 ounces less than the WSEs. He didn't claim that meant anything substantial, but just that they weighed a little less on average. I'd say take it with a grain of salt and interpret that as you will.

JBT2020

The Veteran
Well I ended up picking up a wse, went to an old ball field and soft tossed into the back stop while my dogs ran around, bat felt pretty good, had a couple **** balls that I hit toward the trees, really showed good pop. Cant wait to actually bp with it and then play with it next week.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
I posted this in another thread but can't remember which one. I read on a FB buy/sell page and one of the reps posted that on average, the players model weighed about .4 ounces less than the WSEs. He didn't claim that meant anything substantial, but just that they weighed a little less on average. I'd say take it with a grain of salt and interpret that as you will.

I have a players model. I've got maybe 15 swings on it so I don't have much of an opinion yet. But as you said, a FB rep said they were .4 oz lighter than sticker but still passed compression. So speculation is, they're set up to barely pass compression but there's no promises as to how long before it fails. "Shaved" is misleading, as it technically may be but if it still passes compression/meets 1.20 NIW it doesn't matter.

I have nothing to support that theory. Just sayin' what I heard.