Duo 3

JBT2020

The Veteran
I've seen a lot of these for sale, wondering what everyone's opinion is, and wondering why so many wanting to sell them

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
One guy here on the board put down his 5k hit L1 down for a new duo. But maybe it's just the perfect bat for him.

mobrienjr

Banned User
I think people are wanting to cash in on the value that these are pulling. People are offering $240-$260 for used ones, so why would they not sell them.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Duo 3 is not hype.. I haven't seen anyone personally swing mine, and not want to swing it again.. Over anything we have, and we have damn near everything.
The only thing even close is the DC41 and maybe the new ressy legits.

D RODZ

I Hit Piss RODZ
Duo 3 is hot. I like mine. One reason that the price is still up there is because Resmondo won't budge on the $300 price tag.

JBT2020

The Veteran
not the duo 3, I was asking about the worth sick bj fulk that he said I made a terrible decision on buying

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't see anyone going wrong with the sick line. Honest opinion is the sick is a great one piece bat. Haven't hit this years line but I know last years is more durable takes longer to break in then the legits, but they do get very hot.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Can't see anyone going wrong with the sick line. Honest opinion is the sick is a great one piece bat. Haven't hit this years line but I know last years is more durable takes longer to break in then the legits, but they do get very hot.

I had a resmondo sick last years model.. It was completely terrible, especially compared to the legits, duo's, and dc41's..
It was just not even on the same playing field.

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
I had a resmondo sick last years model.. It was completely terrible, especially compared to the legits, duo's, and dc41's..

Last years sick 454 was a little off kilter. However this years sick is pretty amazing. It takes a bit to break in but its a really nice 1 piece, and a great response at if your hitting 275s. I'm a 2 piece guy at heart, but dabble with some 1 piece here and there. The JH Sick will be dropping in late April to early May. The BJ is a great bat for the price, the duo3 isn't for everyone. It swings really light. My 26.5oz without OG grip weighed in at 25.4oz. Just keep a eye out for a new exclusive. Possibly a 2 piece 12" barrel, with 1oz endload, testing showed greater bat speeds.

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans

I can't speak on last years utrip sick line but I have a JH sick that is really nice just took some BP swings to really open up and my wife has the ressy sick and that thing smashes too, both ASA. But I still would take the legit over both those bats. Could be because I prefer 2 piece bats

JBT2020

The Veteran
I have last years ressy sick, and it has good pop, but not really good pop, hoping this years will be better, I get it in tomorrow and have a league thursday, so ill post again and give my opinion

Josh916

Addicted to Softballfans
Legit is hotter then hell. Haven't swung the duo but I can't see one or the other being that much better then the other(legit and duo that is). My legits JH's both ASA and utrip are just silly. Hot as hell out the wrapper and just catching fire after minimal BP swings.