Durable comfortable cleats

bhardy1185

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been using Boombah turf/molded cleats for a couple years. I have gone through 4-5 pars with each pair coming apart at the soles. I am looking for suggestions for comfortable molded cleats that will last longer than these Boombahs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

SandyWH

#Delicious
MY Mizuno's have gone through about 400 games and still going strong. As comfortable as a pair of sneakers.

baseman

in your face nancy grace
I had Nike sharks for 5 years and 3 leagues per season before the sole ripped off running to first. They were very comfortable. I am trying some mizuno's this summer.

89FoxBody

Addicted to Softballfans
I wear Under Armor Leadoffs and I like them a lot. Reasonably comfortable for cleats and they've held up well to 2 seasons of play.

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
not to highjack but I am looking for new cleats as well. I wear under armour cleats with replaceable molded plastic cleats. Theyre awesome but the replacement spikes are getting harder to find plus theyve been soaked enough times to be pretty rank at times so Ill keep em as crappy weather cleats.

Tanel's look awful to me I cant wear cleats that look like hiking boots, I love the mizunos so I may try another pair of those but apart from Mizuno, I dont know what else to try. I havent been able to find any NB molded plastic cleats.

Keep the suggestions coming

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
New Balance are great as far as comfort goes for cleats. However, I will say that my turfs are even more comfortable. I own New Balance 700 cleats and Mizuno 9-spike Blast 2 Turfs. Mizunos grip almost as well as the cleats and are much more comfortable. I still keep my cleats around for wet conditions, but I wear my Mizunos 95% of the time now.

bhardy1185

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for all the suggestion guys. It is looking like the battle is between New Balance and Mizuno. There have been a lot of turf suggestions. I gave some boombah turfs a go for a while but didn't like them. Felt like I was sliding every step I took (I play infield). I also gave the "trail" verision a shot and they were a little better but still can't beat molded cleats. Might get a pair of the mizuno erupts and some new balance just to see which ones i like best. never hurts to have a second pair in the bag. Thanks again. If anyone else has other suggestions please feel free.