Dvs1 ?

hibikus311

Ballin'
Hey guys. I have a question about the DVS1's endload. Is it more along the line of the DC Psycho or Superfreak? I'm asking because my Superfreak swings a lot lighter that my DC. Both are 28oz. Maybe they have different balance points? What's your opinion?

And would it be worth my while picking one up with the new rule changes in 2013?

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
The DC has a full 1oz endload. I have a DC, MV-1, MV-3 and a DVS and the DC swings with more endload than any of them. The MV's and DVS feel like they all have the same endload and it feels slightly less than the DC closer to 3/4 oz endload. They are sick bats for sure and it will come with a warranty so why not get one.. My DVS is right behind my MV that has about 500 more swings on it..

Darracq

THe dvs1 has a nice endload, my 27 was 27.8 havent weigted any of my 26s, but i just broke my 3rd one. all under 300 swings each. classis m balls. but i hit the ball pretty good. It one of the best bats i have swung though. SE if my fav right now.

hibikus311

Ballin'
The DC has a full 1oz endload. I have a DC, MV-1, MV-3 and a DVS and the DC swings with more endload than any of them. The MV's and DVS feel like they all have the same endload and it feels slightly less than the DC closer to 3/4 oz endload. They are sick bats for sure and it will come with a warranty so why not get one.. My DVS is right behind my MV that has about 500 more swings on it..

That's kind of what I was thinking. However, should I risk spending $179 if it's possible that I won't be able to use it in 2013?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats over a years time. if i could get a year out of a bat i would buy them all day long.

He lives in MI. I would buy it and swing it all winter long. If he decides he likes it so much he wants it to last put it up, and if not, just keep swinging it till it gets filthy. That's what I would do if I lived some place where it ever got cold. :D

hibikus311

Ballin'
He lives in MI. I would buy it and swing it all winter long. If he decides he likes it so much he wants it to last put it up, and if not, just keep swinging it till it gets filthy. That's what I would do if I lived some place where it ever got cold. :D

No Joking man. Last night we played, and it was probably 38-40* outside with 20mph winds blowing out to right.

eabecker

Bat Huer
For me personally, my MV1 has a much more pronounced end load than my DVS1 or DC41. If the MV1 were a 1oz end load I would guess the DVS1 and DC41 were end loaded with 3/4oz.

If you already have 3 or 4 USSSA bats you might think about holding off on the DVS1 and getting a bat approved for 2013.

hibikus311

Ballin'
For me personally, my MV1 has a much more pronounced end load than my DVS1 or DC41. If the MV1 were a 1oz end load I would guess the DVS1 and DC41 were end loaded with 3/4oz.

If you already have 3 or 4 USSSA bats you might think about holding off on the DVS1 and getting a bat approved for 2013.

I think you're right. Unless, however, it gets grandfathered in... then I'll probably pick one up. Plus, my Super Freak is just too hard to put down. I'll probably never swing my OG and the DC albeit a very very good bat, the endload is a little much. I think I need to hit the gym a little harder:eek:.