E Worlds Bracket

Dirtbags79

Addicted to Softballfans
Dirtbags finished 4-2 (guess usssa doesnt count forfiets) so it says we finished 2-2. We hit we won, we didnt hit we didnt win. Plain and simple!

youngguns

Addicted to Softballfans
2 teams from cincinnati in the top 10....shows how much talent is in our area!!! good run infamous!!!

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
Great Run InFamous Softball 5th out of 192!!! Can't wait till next yr now!! Congrats to all the teams still left in it and Trust/Wicked Sports for finishing on top in the winners bracket! 3 Great teams still left in the losers bracket who have all the talent needed to fight there way back and win!! Good Luck!!

bis25

Throwin hunnits
Great Run InFamous Softball 5th out of 192!!! Can't wait till next yr now!! Congrats to all the teams still left in it and Trust/Wicked Sports for finishing on top in the winners bracket! 3 Great teams still left in the losers bracket who have all the talent needed to fight there way back and win!! Good Luck!!

Great run by you guys. Might have been us if I didn't airmail the ball to LF in the 7th. :(

rifle

Stuntastic Player
Trust/Wicked is a great team. They were the consensus top E team in MI when the year started and are finishing the year where most here thought they could. They will be tough to double dip, but I have been wrong before. Good luck to all today.

Fairbanks

Addicted to Softballfans
Way to go Trust! Got a couple of friends on that team, well deserved.

Anyone know if the game will be air'ed again online? I'd love to watch that game.

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
Great Run By Trust!! Very solid team!! Maybe they'll be back in E in 2 yrs to repeat!! LOL Not like it's not out of the question!

Bulldogg

<font color="#696969">OG Villain</font>
Great Run By Trust!! Very solid team!! Maybe they'll be back in E in 2 yrs to repeat!! LOL Not like it's not out of the question!

Stalling come on now! I thought we were past this after we talked at WSL Midwest Worlds.. We will be in D next year with some great pick ups as usual, then the goal is to be playing C conference the next year with the core of guys we built this with.. Great run by you and Infamous.. See ya in D next year bud!

Bulldogg

<font color="#696969">OG Villain</font>
We will be playing D next year and everyone will still be crying how we are sandbaggers.. TRUST me! ;)

T8S

Addicted to Softballfans
Stalling come on now! I thought we were past this after we talked at WSL Midwest Worlds.. We will be in D next year with some great pick ups as usual, then the goal is to be playing C conference the next year with the core of guys we built this with.. Great run by you and Infamous.. See ya in D next year bud!

We will be playing D next year and everyone will still be crying how we are sandbaggers.. TRUST me! ;)

So basically you're saying you won E's with a team full of D and higher guys. Now you are going to pick up B guys to go win D's next year. Am I understanding that right?

Wow, way to brag about being able to sandbag in E's.