E Worlds - Orlando

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
I got love for the E ballers. If there ever is a flood I know who to call to sand bag my house.

I'm gonna put a team together next yr and play E. :D

Dirtbags79

Addicted to Softballfans
in the event we win our first game, we play steamrollers/The bench bar and grill (NY) what kinda of details u have on them synergy40?

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
You need to look at the Individual awards on the teams.. Most the teams you have pointed out has played in upper tournaments with 5-8 teams in them and only 1-2 being from an above division. Start looking at some of the MI teams playing like Trust/Wicked Sports, Repo Monkeys, Trust Sports, Xfactor... They have the system down pat.. They know how to play it and are VERY SOLID TEAMS!!

Nateorious

Addicted to Softballfans
You need to look at the Individual awards on the teams.. Most the teams you have pointed out has played in upper tournaments with 5-8 teams in them and only 1-2 being from an above division. Start looking at some of the MI teams playing like Trust/Wicked Sports, Repo Monkeys, Trust Sports, Xfactor... They have the system down pat.. They know how to play it and are VERY SOLID TEAMS!!

Looks like Trust/Wicked Sports has a few guys that have played on top D level teams, even C teams.

I just counted and it looks like they have 7 guys that have got all tournament selections while on a D team roster.

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
in the event we win our first game, we play steamrollers/The bench bar and grill (NY) what kinda of details u have on them synergy40?

lets just say if you guys have any talent on the team you will win. They been playing E for years and havent won anything. If you guys can score at least 10 runs and play decent D you will win. Like always dont sleep on any team but you should def win that game.

bis25

Throwin hunnits
lets just say if you guys have any talent on the team you will win. They been playing E for years and havent won anything. If you guys can score at least 10 runs and play decent D you will win. Like always dont sleep on any team but you should def win that game.

They played D last year :rolleyes: They also picked up 4 guys from TDR. If the umpire limits the pitching speed, ther pitcher will be useless. A good group of older guys, not much power from what I remember. Alot of oppo

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like Trust/Wicked Sports has a few guys that have played on top D level teams, even C teams.

I just counted and it looks like they have 7 guys that have got all tournament selections while on a D team roster.

Wow. Gotta love this

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
They played D last year :rolleyes: They also picked up 4 guys from TDR. If the umpire limits the pitching speed, ther pitcher will be useless. A good group of older guys, not much power from what I remember. Alot of oppo

so they have some c guys on their e team, who did they pick up

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
What's the word on PBG/Shotz from DE? They look pretty solid.

There not bad. Watched them get beat at Nationals in OC in August though. However, they didn't have their full squad there. I think if they have their full squad, they'll be hard to beat. I saw they played up alot and even played Open tourneys.

Is State Farm Crofton Eagles in this? They are a bunch of crybabies who ***** and whine about everything. If you fart wrong, they would probably *****.