E Worlds West

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
My team qualified for E West Worlds and since this will be my first time going I was wondering if anyone that went to E West Worlds last year remembers what time games started on Thursday?

Thanks

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
It always depends on the final number of teams entered. If they say Thursday though, general rule is they ask that teams be ready to go by 8am that day.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Our first game was like 7pm on Thursday but as was already stated it will depend how many teams they get. Best bet it to fly in late Wednesday night. You play for L2L?

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
Our first game was like 7pm on Thursday but as was already stated it will depend how many teams they get. Best bet it to fly in late Wednesday night. You play for L2L?

Thanks for the info and yes I do.

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
Good win for you guys. We played you in the first game, we never really recovered after not being able to pull off game 1.

Thanks, that was a fun game. Going extra innings definitely helped with waking our bats up in the morning.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Thanks, that was a fun game. Going extra innings definitely helped with waking our bats up in the morning.

Yeah it was a good game and the way you guys won it coming from behind to win an extra innings game is a perfect way to start off a tournament. We pretty much sucked the rest of the day, losing a game you feel like you should have won it was pretty deflating. You guys hit when it counted and we didn't. Any time you need to score 1 run to win a game and go out 1, 2, 3 you don't deserve to win.

Coaches meeting was 8 or 9am Thursday and games started at noon. Really no exceptions to the rule. and You really have no way of kniowing when your first game is going to be. Rumor has it points matter but we had a boat load of points and played around 2 or 3.

That bracket that Chenner posted has the correct start times but the games are all jumbled. I don't know what happened to the completed/updated bracket.