East Coast Athletics

sanders9

Addicted to Softballfans
has anyone ordered from them this year?are quality of uniforms good?turnaround time good?communication with customer ok?LMK thanks

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
I have ordered from ECA and Teddersx.

Absolute great job taking care of me Tedders is GTG and 1 of the best reps any company could have.

ECA uniforms are everything you would want and there delivery times are right in line with everyone else.

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
I have ordered from ECA and Teddersx.

Absolute great job taking care of me Tedders is GTG and 1 of the best reps any company could have.

ECA uniforms are everything you would want and there delivery times are right in line with everyone else.

Thanks bro, glad you liked what you ordered.

drphil23

The Closer
I am ordering some jerseys and pants full dye custom from them right now. so far no problems at all and when they arrive will post pictures. Definitely happy so far with the customer service and prices that ECA offers

drphil23

The Closer
just an update on ECA, it has been 6 weeks now and i have been told 3 different ship dates starting from 2 weeks ago. Now i am told they wont ship til next week and that they still have to sew our pants. I understand this is the busy time of the year for them and am trying to keep high hopes but now we are risking not getting them for the begining of the season. Was really hoping i would already have had these but nothing yet. They did tell me 4-6 weeks to make so i guess i am still in the time limit. Just to let all of you know. Will still post as soon as i get these

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
I am ordering some jerseys and pants full dye custom from them right now. so far no problems at all and when they arrive will post pictures. Definitely happy so far with the customer service and prices that ECA offers

just an update on ECA, it has been 6 weeks now and i have been told 3 different ship dates starting from 2 weeks ago. Now i am told they wont ship til next week and that they still have to sew our pants. I understand this is the busy time of the year for them and am trying to keep high hopes but now we are risking not getting them for the begining of the season. Was really hoping i would already have had these but nothing yet. They did tell me 4-6 weeks to make so i guess i am still in the time limit. Just to let all of you know. Will still post as soon as i get these

looks like its only been 7 days?

drphil23

The Closer
yeah when i posted the last one i was under the impression that the uniforms already shipped. The first time i called them they said they would ship on the april 6. The second time i spoke with them they said april 11-12. Then i called this last monday and was told 1-2 days and they would shipped. So i called them on wednesday and now they are saying they are not going to ship til next week. So yes 7 days ago when i thought they were shipped and i was waiting for a shipping confirmation i was happy. but now that i know they are not even close to shipping them and it will be past the 6 week mark is kinda disappointing. Also, i just keep getting the run around from them as well. Like i said before, i am not trying to get to down on this, but when you spend over $3000 on uniforms, i wish i could get a better estimated ship date.

iowa_kid

Manager
we had our order placed and mockups approved way back in end of jan. have been told countless times our uni's would be done and shipped by such and such date. we finally got our pants this week and were promised once again our jereseys would be here for our tourney this weekend.. said they were overnighted.. once again jersey no show.. ups tracking shows scheduled delivery monday.. we'll see what happens monday when they actually show up but i believe it is just one jersey not both of our jerseys we ordered.. not completely bashing cause they seemto be trying to work with us.. but i would never go through them again.. just a heads up

bad4d2004

Addicted to Softballfans
Update on our order as well......still missing extra jerseys and still no hats! We are at the ten week mark since the order was placed and paid for! Their uniforms are really nice but seem to be getting the run around now for the rest of the order!

drphil23

The Closer
well we called again today and now they are saying that they just finished our jerseys (7 weeks later) and they are on the pants now... but that they should ship out on thursday. i guess we will see... cross your fingers!

Begs

Addicted to Softballfans
we had our order placed and mockups approved way back in end of jan. have been told countless times our uni's would be done and shipped by such and such date. we finally got our pants this week and were promised once again our jereseys would be here for our tourney this weekend.. said they were overnighted.. once again jersey no show.. ups tracking shows scheduled delivery monday.. we'll see what happens monday when they actually show up but i believe it is just one jersey not both of our jerseys we ordered.. not completely bashing cause they seemto be trying to work with us.. but i would never go through them again.. just a heads up

We did get our pants and they are pretty cool. Wish we had our jerseys tho...

Hitman 20

Addicted to Softballfans
Our team in Wis. waiting for our unis the sound of 10 weeks is not good!!!!!! Who can get info for me asap!!! Shouldnt teams get credited for late shipment of unis? Money paid in prompt manner service should be the same. I referenced the team to ECA now im lookin pretty bad right now. Its been bout the 6wk mark NSA tourneys and leauges around the corner.

drphil23

The Closer
well just got off the phone with ECA again and was told it would be next week (again) before they shipped out. So now we are going on the 8 week mark and they still havent shipped yet. I wonder when i will be told a ship date and it will actually come true!?!?! Definitely frustrating and am not sure i will go through this company next year.

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
Who have you guys been talking too? Who have you been getting your info from? Judy? Dylan? Brandon? Hall himself? I will take it up with them, and try to figure out wtf happened, and get you your stuff. PM Team names, date everything was approved for production. I'll look into this myself. Thanks

Killin Time

Addicted to Softballfans
Im with you drphil23. I am at 4 weeks plus now and paid the rush fee. Comunication is definitly not there. I e-mail them and dont here anything back at all. I have heard that "I should have them by the end of next week" a couple times. I understand its busy time but the comunimcation needs to be better. I would rather be told upfront that "Hey its probley going to be about "x" amount of weeks before you get them" Cant wait to get them. I've recommended them to a few other teams because they seemed to be on the ball with comunication until the money was paid but now seems to lack...........

rynowb

John Rambo>Chuck Norris
I'm having the same problems. I also paid the rush fee and have heard the end of the week stuff for a while now. Im getting incredibly frustrated!!!!

Killin Time

Addicted to Softballfans
Was fed a line about my Jerseys already being done and could ship this week I am now hearing. Been told they were ready for a month but waiting on pants now when i want them shipped nothings ready.

About to lose a $1700 sale

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
I've answered all 2 pm's I've received. Who are you guys talking to? Let me know, that might be where the problem lies. Thanks

dr0p

w0cka fl0cka
I like Tedders, but I had an unpleasant experience with ECA as well, as well as a few others who ordered some hoodies. Ship dates kept changing, and it was like pulling teeth to finally get what was ordered. I like tedders, but I won't use ECA again.

hedge

life takes guts
I like Tedders, but I had an unpleasant experience with ECA as well, as well as a few others who ordered some hoodies. Ship dates kept changing, and it was like pulling teeth to finally get what was ordered. I like tedders, but I won't use ECA again.

I couldn't have put it in a better way.

No disrespect to Tedders at all, its his higher ups that are delaying stuff.

drphil23

The Closer
another week down and nothing has shipped now. 9 weeks and almost no chance at all to get our uniforms in time for the season. very disappointing

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. If enough people do something will happen

Not really. Look at Sports55 for an example. Plenty of people complained to the BBB and Sports55 changed theur registered name to Sports55, Inc and started all over with thier BBB rating.