East Coast Athletics

drphil23

The Closer
just got off the phone with a Mike from ECA who says they arent even done with our "away" jerseys. and that now they arent even going to ship until around the 14th. definitely not pleased with them. i would almost make a bet that if i called 3 times in the same day speaking to 3 different reps that i would get 3 different answers out of them. well i guess i will be wearing some old uniforms for our first game. so dissapointing. and definitely do not recommend

Begs

Addicted to Softballfans
just got off the phone with a Mike from ECA who says they arent even done with our "away" jerseys. and that now they arent even going to ship until around the 14th. definitely not pleased with them. i would almost make a bet that if i called 3 times in the same day speaking to 3 different reps that i would get 3 different answers out of them. well i guess i will be wearing some old uniforms for our first game. so dissapointing. and definitely do not recommend

Yeah the same thing happened to us in Colorado. We did eventually get them and they are really nice but we played three tourneys in some make shift shirts we had made. Feel your pain brother

Killin Time

Addicted to Softballfans

Man you gotta really go after them day after day. Mine are suppose to ship tomorrow and I am at 7+ wks with the rush fee. Keep calling daily. Ill let you know if I get a tracking number.

E-mail JH himself, didnt really work for me but its worth a shot. Or call his cell

Killin Time

Addicted to Softballfans
Suppose to ship today, never got a tracking number, Called at 4pm was told I would hear back by 5 got nothing called at 459 no answer. I have now handed it over to my attorney

KrazyBatz

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah my team is in the same boat. Spent over $3700 on uniforms with rush fee. Still have nothing. I am told everyday something different about when things are going to ship. First the jerseys are done, then they are in the process, then they had complications with the color matching. Its the same bs story I get everyday. I call everyday! You guys are absolutely right about call 5 different times and talk to different people you will get 5 different answers. I have had at least 7 different ship dates.... Crazy since none of the stuff is even complete. I cant wait to get the stuff and see what is all missing from my order. Just like my first order I placed 5 March for a pair of turfs and a couple other things so the team could check them out. Well today is the 9th of May and I still dont have my turfs. They resent the package and I got it.... NO turfs.... WTF?? I just really want my money back and cut my loses. My team looks at me everyday like I am retarded because I tell them exactly what I am being told daily.

Killin Time

Addicted to Softballfans
get it in writing. whatever they tell you tell them to email it to you also. holds us better when trying to cover your losses

Killin Time

Addicted to Softballfans
i see that as a fat chance

Jeff himself told me today mine would be done tomorrow and ship tomorrow. i believe thats the 9th ship date so far...........................................calling at noon tomorrow to hopefully have good news.

we should create a thread next to the name of this company that doesnt have a smiley face next to it

drphil23

The Closer
well got off the phone with them yesterday and the pants are still not done.... however they did ship the jerseys, got the shipping confirmation today. so i guess its all coming along. we have a tournament this weekend though and our season starts next week so lets hope they get here in time for at least the season!

KrazyBatz

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah well once again I am up to 9 different ship dates. Not one damn thing is done on my order! We have already played 3 tournaments without our stuff and looks like we will play another one without! I really hope they like the fat lawsuit coming there way! I just want my money back and go our seperate ways. Next time I will pay a little bit more to go with Elite!

Killin Time

Addicted to Softballfans
I got some of my stuff but it was missing stuff too. 6 tourneys and 2 league games without uniforms. Sponsor was bullsh*t. I do say the uniforms look sharp mostly. Asked for a flag on the sleeve and its big enough to drape over a coffin at a funeral. So still waiting.

jobro31

<font color="#CD0000">Bleeding Crimson</font>
Yeah well once again I am up to 9 different ship dates. Not one damn thing is done on my order! We have already played 3 tournaments without our stuff and looks like we will play another one without! I really hope they like the fat lawsuit coming there way! I just want my money back and go our seperate ways. Next time I will pay a little bit more to go with Elite!

what has stopped you?

KrazyBatz

Addicted to Softballfans
They wont refund it. Excuses are all I get. Well they have no choice when I file a law suit for breach of contract. Instead of giving back the $3500 it will be more like $4500 plus court and other legal fees. I hope they enjoy and learn from this. Maybe they will be carefull of who they screw over next time!

drphil23

The Closer
well i recieved half of my order today. Got the players jerseys (just jerseys) and will admit they are pretty slick. They said the pants would ship this thursday along with some of the jerseys we ordered for the family members. As long as this happens and the pants look like the jerseys i will be happy. It has been a long process and hopefully get the rest of the order next week. I will post the jersey pics a little later tonight. Hopefully everyone else in here gets a somewhat happy ending as well.

drphil23

The Closer
Well, they are not going to ship the rest of our order out today so now i play the waiting game again. Was told it would be another couple of days before they would ship. Lets see how many times they tell me this.

topnotchpimp

Addicted to Softballfans
We too order from them and got the run around several times, They told me that my order shipped 3 times and then finally Friday a box shows up with just jersey, No hats and No pants. WTF never again should stuck with Elite

KrazyBatz

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I got 2 boxes today in the mail... Everything is good to go.... except I was missing two pairs of turfs... Not a big deal! Thanks again to "teddersx6" for helping out! These uniforms look sharp! Cant wait to wear them!

drphil23

The Closer
well, again was told yesterday that the rest of our shipment would ship out yesterday and that we would get the shipping confirmation either last night or this morning. no email so i called and again was told that our pants werent even done yet and that they would ship out thursday. we are now on the 13th week and getting extremely close to our 4th of july tourney which is prolly the biggest one we play in all year. DO NOT RECOMMEND ECA!!! Had to play in a tourney up at lakenheath this last weekend hoping that i could sport the uniform and couldnt even do that!

topnotchpimp

Addicted to Softballfans
ECA & All out Sports

I am still waiting on my Hats I finally got my pants on friday and was told that ECA mistaking shipped my hats to All out sports and not to me 2 weeks ago and I would have then last week. Well here we are Wed night and still no hats. I can't get an answer from AOS on where my hats are. We are 3/4 the way done the season. I am just glad Jeff plays softball better then he runs a business he keeps this **** up he will be out of business in no time