Eastbay vs. Under Armour

AndyG7

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone tried the Eastbay version of the heat gear and cold gear? How does it compare to Under Armour, size wise, durability, etc..?

Thanks in advance.

spence5726

Addicted to Softballfans
At my local Sams Club they carry some cold gear. I believe the brand is Weatherproof. The shirt and pants were $8.98 each. I wore it for fall ball and now wearing for indoor dome ball. It runs true to size and the quality/durability is equal to the Under Armour that I have had in the past. The only colors available were a heather grey and black.

BRAIN

Rookie
I buy all my cold weather gear at Kohl's when they go on clearance for 75% off. Champion and Reebok stuff. The Champion stuff is not bad.

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
I get some of my stuff from walmart.. I think the idea/tech behind the shirts are the same. Its just coming down to quality of fabric and what not.. but at 1/4 price I will wear that over UA

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
I get some of my stuff from walmart.. I think the idea/tech behind the shirts are the same. Its just coming down to quality of fabric and what not.. but at 1/4 price I will wear that over UA

^^^^^This. I have both and for me it is not worth paying more for UA.

AndyG7

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had my UA stuff for close to 6 years. My heat gear long sleeve shirt ripped when it got snagged on wrist ID from Super Worlds.

Thanks for the input guys.

drabidea

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't buy UA anymore. Had a pair of shorts that pretty much evaporated on one slide into 2nd. I also had a warm weather shirt that tore playing flag football (trust me it wasn't a hard tug either)