LTB Easton 100H 27oz

Looking to buy an Easton 100H... any are ok, the older 2013ish is preferable.

27oz
you may want to go to eBay, look up Easton Salvo SRV5, there are currently two 26oz and two 28oz bats for $65 to $110 shipped, these are included in the current ASA approved bat list, reviews are much better than the 100H that you are inquiring about as well as the cost. If i didn't already have a 27 and a 28oz, i would buy one of the four mentioned above. This will get you going with a bat that performs as well as many current bats at much higher prices. I always put my two bats out at practice and at least four other guys swing them over the large selection available to them. Just a suggestion...................

dunkky

you may want to go to eBay, look up Easton Salvo SRV5, there are currently two 26oz and two 28oz bats for $65 to $110 shipped, these are included in the current ASA approved bat list, reviews are much better than the 100H that you are inquiring about as well as the cost. If i didn't already have a 27 and a 28oz, i would buy one of the four mentioned above. This will get you going with a bat that performs as well as many current bats at much higher prices. I always put my two bats out at practice and at least four other guys swing them over the large selection available to them. Just a suggestion...................

so, is the srv5(orange) as good of bat as 100h? if that's the case i may pick up one.

dunkky

man, this bat is nice. in terms of feel, it's perfect for me. stiff handle, crisp barrel similar to omega phenix, but very different. Love the feel, small knob, thin handle. i swing so smooth with this bat. in terms of pop, it hits as good as any of utrip bat i have swung so far.

feel: 10/10
pop: 9/10 hard balls. 8/10 52s
weight and loading: 9/10. very tempting to try 27oz.

I don't know how many hits on this bat, but it's only gonna get better.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Tony I’m ashamed to know you... a salvo is an asa bat - the 100h are usually meant to refer to the utrip ones... I have a 27 oz diesel 100h and since Tony steered you wrong originally I can drop my price. Smh

Hiltz

Built for comfort
salvo is dual stamp i believe.

Original SRV5 was ASA 2004 and didn't have a USSSA stamp, but there were a few that were made near the end of the production run that had it. Same thing with the Helmer and Synergy from the same year (SRV3 and SRV4) but I'm not sure if any of that year's Stealth (SSR2) were made with the thumbprint.